Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the reason TSLA is rising is because shorts are out of ammo and this is the natural slow rise TSLA would normally make when shorts can not suppress the price. Once the SP reaches high enough shorts will start getting a margin call unless someone starts loaning them shares that have already been shorted twice before.
Margin calls and ability to borrow shares are not directly related. Maybe you meant "recall"?

View attachment 299478

Im wondering if elon changed his medicine, since he is tweeting weird stuff lately :)

Roko's basilisk is a thought experiment about the potential risks involved in developing artificial intelligence. The premise is that an all-powerful artificial intelligence from the future could retroactively punish those who did not help bring about its existence, including those who merely knew about the possible development of such a being.

You mean the one that's now over a month behind schedule? The one that was targeting 2500/week from March 25 - 31 (and still hasn't hit that target)? The one that still has 2.35B CapEx planned for this year, despite a negative 2.2B working capital? The one that was promised to be sold for 35k, but the cheapest option is 48k+?

I don't think it's a solid investment strategy to hang your hopes on Elon's promise of 5k/week. It looks like they are running out of cash well before that target.

Just to understand the bulls here: what do you think happens to TSLA if they can't hit 5k/week?
No, I mean the cars that were already produced but not delivered yet. Also, quit with the strawman arguments and the what ifs and stick with the facts.

2 others persons at tesla exercised stock options today , looks like a coordinated move if you ask me.

SEC Filings | Tesla, Inc.
Their options expired next month, so they had to be exercised soon. Better to exercise at the lowest price you can, so as to owe less tax, if you intend to hold the actual shares. It is a bullish move. It indicates that they expect the stock price to rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.