Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just remember to move up your stop loss orders as the price rises with a reasonable buffer so they don't accidentally get triggered by a mild swing.

And hang on for the "can't lose" ride up.

Just curious at what are you guys setting your stop loss at?

I am a long term investor since $180 and I never had a stop loss set... Maybe I should with how volite the stock is.

And down it goes...

It's because of the layoffs. CNBC is on it as we speak and announced more discussion on the subject coming up.

Of course, the market is overreacting. Quote from electrek:

Tesla confirmed that only salaried employees will be laid off and no production associate will be let go as Tesla is still focused on increasing Model 3 production.
Also, here is what Musk had to say:

We made these decisions by evaluating the criticality of each position, whether certain jobs could be done more efficiently and productively, and by assessing the specific skills and abilities of each individual in the company. As you know, we are also continuing to flatten our management structure to help us communicate better, eliminate bureaucracy and move faster.

So, nothing to see here. If anything, it's bullish.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but after a bit of googling I was surprised I couldn't find a list of important dates. Thinking along the lines of timing options for keys dates like quarterly delivery numbers and then reports. Any other dates you guys are watching out for and where do you find them?

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Irishjugg
Sorry if this is the wrong place but after a bit of googling I was surprised I couldn't find a list of important dates. Thinking along the lines of timing options for keys dates like quarterly delivery numbers and then reports. Any other dates you guys are watching out for and where do you find them?

Thanks!
Production and delivery numbers are released within 3 biz days of the end of each quarter (often after hours on the second biz day). The Quarterly reports are (currently) after hours on the first Wednesday of Feb, May, Aug, Nov, but there's no guarantee of that formula, they don't usually announce the actual date until about two weeks out. Annual General Meeting usually early June.

Status
Not open for further replies.