Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max damage is just before the bell tomorrow morning, So are we done for the day or what?
I think we're done. Tesla's PR department has had 6 months of tough slog trying to make M3 ramp look less disappointing, while getting skewered by media/investors. If there is finally good news, I think they deserve to be the ones announcing it, tomorrow.

Based on how I've seen Elon act in the past:

The joke doesn't mean Tesla necessarily had a great quarter. Probably fine, possibly great, but not necessarily.

However, it virtually guarantees that bankruptcy is not even remotely in the cards, which should make all those screaming bankruptcy feel pretty stupid right now. (They won't feel stupid. They'll still believe what they've convinced themselves. I'm just saying it SHOULD make them feel stupid).

This needs a bit more detail.
Sure, I have seen Elon tweet jovial things when Tesla has not had a great quarter.
But he is specifically tweeting about the financial health of Tesla here in a humorous manner.
Very different.

I agree. It’s been the main FUD topic that has circulated the media the past 3 days and somehow made its way here. I’m sure Elon is hearing it, what gives me comfort is that he loves to troll the shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.