Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I first wondered whether that is some kind of isolation tank that Musk and Rogan spoke in the podcast :p

No, here it is

isolation.jpg

Trucks are big in Latin America and Australia.

Watching a TeslaBjorn video I saw a Norwegian rescue vehicle was a Dodge Ram crew cab.

Once production is in full swing I would like to see the Tesla pickup marketed to rural Scandinavia. At least for a while

I think it will sell like hotcakes in Australia since making a RHD model is rather a simple affair.
I think the same could be said for all of Europe.

Me too, though not necessarily surprised if it doesn't. The overall sentiment for Elon/Tesla remains quite negative. $300 may turn out to be a serious battle level that now proves difficult to overcome. Even so, I'm thinking $290+ by the end of the week.
Oh yeah so much FUD that made a lot of long scared, including me last Friday. Looks TSLA will do extremely well for Q3 and Q4. After that, we will start talk about SP 1000 again? Let’s see if today close above 280.

Reactions: bdy0627
BTW, and sorry for all the posts, by Dana Hull is writing better balanced articles as of late. Her period of FUDiness appears to have ended.

Advance warning, it's a Bloomberg link: Terms of Service Violation
Nope not clicking...not today...not tomorrow...not even with green eggs and ham.

Read the threads here in TMC. Customers get called or emailed from DC the night before to cancel a delivery. Customer calls ISA to request a new date. ISA has no idea car was not at DC as scheduled. ISA admits they are going by a screen that gives them a window of expected delivery date. What is not clear from the available information is if they are not getting updated on delays or just missing the info due to the volume of orders they are attempting to handle.

Because of the vast number of problems that can occur, my poiicy was to allow staff to alert orders when their units were built and leaving the factory. From there it was total silence until the vehicle arrived and was inspected. Only then did I allow deliveries to be scheduled. I cannot say if all dealers work that way but one thing we never had was a need to delay or reschedule a delivery unless the customer requested it.

You're deflecting... doesn't deserve a response.

Hog Negativity Index is plummeting. At a 6.

The fact that Elon named Jerome as COO of the auto side of the house is WAY bigger news than the market is letting on. JB’s already kinda the energy side COO.

Not at all baked into the SP.

Agreed 100%, I'd say this puts a rational evaluation of the stock at higher than the level pre-take private. I think it everyone actually paid attention we would be back at 360-370 now, but it might take a while for people to see the FUD for what it is.
Another months sales estimates should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.