Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that this means that West Coast Carhaluers was one of the trucking companies that Tesla bought? (Or was it LNR?)

44933998_10215577034517165_3574140430746386432_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, what? So success at young age should make me reconsider my investment strategy? I rather view myself as being extremely lucky to graduate at a time that allowed me to invest in what I believe will be one of histories greatest growth stories. Just the fact that Tesla is publicly traded at all is extremely lucky for small investors like us.

My first investment was a success, I was headstrong. I was youthful and ignorant.
This led to many subsequent failures.

Is this the squeeze so often mentioned in the Chronicles of TSLA? The stock had a significant divergence from the rest of the market over the past week, but today it's... something else! I thought about selling a bit of my trading shares to get some profits, but at the rate this is going, I feel I'll end up regretting it.
Anyway, I like it! Slow, but steady! Haven't seen this with TSLA for such a long stretch (ignoring the VW "we're building 50 bazillion EVs" FUD thingy) since... can't even remember!

Hm... this didn't age well...

Status
Not open for further replies.