Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Model 3 Sightings in 10 minutes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3s are really starting to show up in the Bay Area. No big surprise there. But lately I have been seeing them almost daily.

Just consider the last 3 days...

Saw one on my way into work on Friday morning. Saw another (parked) on Saturday afternoon. And then today I saw not one but two. And within the span of less than 10 minutes.

I made a little video with my dash cam footage of the dual sightings today.

It's true...I now almost see them daily.

Note: The first (dark blue - there's glare so it's not obvious) has MFR plates. Whether it is a former RC car or one of the production cars I don't know. You will see it turn left in the video onto Deer Creek. That's the road where Tesla headquarters is located.

A Sunday Drive - YouTube

Model 3s are really starting to show up in the Bay Area. No big surprise there. But lately I have been seeing them almost daily.

Just consider the last 3 days...

Saw one on my way into work on Friday morning. Saw another (parked) on Saturday afternoon. And then today I saw not one but two. And within the span of less than 10 minutes.

I made a little video with my dash cam footage of the dual sightings today.

It's true...I now almost see them daily.

Note: The first (dark blue - there's glare so it's not obvious) has MFR plates. Whether it is a former RC car or one of the production cars I don't know. You will see it turn left in the video onto Deer Creek. That's the road where Tesla headquarters is located.

A Sunday Drive - YouTube
Same here, saw 8 or 9 in the past 7 days

Can't wait!

Saw my first Model 3 today on a road trip from San Diego to Santa Barbara. Was smaller than I expected but still nice. Got a picture.
...is it a secret picture ;> ?

I was in the south Bay Area this weekend and only saw 1 Model 3..kind of surprised sine I was mostly in Los Altos & LA Hills, maybe they are all hiding in the garages since there is an S or X parked in 1 out of 4 driveways, no joke!
3 tail lights look nice and the headlights are pretty sick at night! Seems very similar to an S, you could probably miss it and think it was an S in the day.