Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ubitricity, afraid of cable being nicked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think best solution is to install an anchor on my car, devalue the vehicle and protect the cable. This will surely put off any naughty individuals.

Jokes aside, I have put my mind at ease and think we will manage. Our street is quite safe to be fair and we are not the only people charging. I would try to avoid using the granny charger as its.extremely slow and the electrical in the flat is not the newest.

I think best solution is to install an anchor on my car, devalue the vehicle and protect the cable. This will surely put off any naughty individuals.

Jokes aside, I have put my mind at ease and think we will manage. Our street is quite safe to be fair and we are not the only people charging. I would try to avoid using the granny charger as its.extremely slow and the electrical in the flat is not the newest.
Ours is a quiet street in a crime free little town....until one night two of my neighbors had their mufflers stolen

Ours is a quiet street in a crime free little town....until one night two of my neighbors had their mufflers stolen
It is winter ... and thieves get cold too ... I hope your neighbours get their mufflers back ...
muffler.png