Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q1 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there.

Responding to a super old post I know, so hopefully you see it!

Is that the car park at Bluewater where the Superchargers are located? Just want to be sure where I need to go to collect my M3P on 11th Sept.

Many thanks!

Yes mate! If memory serves it was Red car park? Although I was told they have since put up better signage.

You drive it, along the back edge past the superchargers on your left and all the cars will be on your right. Just follow it around and the guys will be there standing at their little podium.

Congrats, and enjoy!

Reactions: NJR46
Yes mate! If memory serves it was Red car park? Although I was told they have since put up better signage.

You drive it, along the back edge past the superchargers on your left and all the cars will be on your right. Just follow it around and the guys will be there standing at their little podium.

Congrats, and enjoy!
Ah excellent, thanks mate for the info.

I was a bit confused as I know there’s a Tesla place right by the bridge.

Thanks again! 👍🏻

Picked mine up from Bluewater at 2pm and took it straight to Harlow to have it PPF'd etc.

Handover was flawless. Car was flawless. I couldn't find ANY panel gap issues and had even been polished and looked really shiny and great.

Slight bit of glue residue on the roof in 4 places, thats it. SO happy with it though!View attachment 641352 View attachment 641350 View attachment 641351 View attachment 641352 View attachment 641353 View attachment 641354

Also, for anyone else collecting from Bluewater - turns out there are 3 red car parks....

So you want the middle one. Guildhall Middle Level.
Where in Harlow did you take it? 😊