Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q3 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me
1. Does the car come with mats
2. If not what type are ppl going for
3. Where are you getting them from/ price?

I think SR+ doesn't have them but LR and Perf have carpet mats.

Despite that, went for Bouge RV all weather M3 mats on Amazon.

Edit ha, sorry, corrected to BougeRV after my phone auto corrected to French. They were about £130 on Amazon.

Reactions: Seeds369
Can anyone tell me
1. Does the car come with mats
2. If not what type are ppl going for
3. Where are you getting them from/ price?
Long range and performance yes.
I went for the "3D" effect ones, they're waterproof, so you can wash them down easily but they don't have that hard rubber look. Got them from AliExpress, can't remember price, as the missus ordered them. But I believe they were cheaper than Amazon. Just have a longer delivery period.

My LR was delivered to me this morning. Text said between 12:46 and 16:46 but the dude rocked up at 10:10 which was awesome.

Other than dirty windows there was no issues, though 30% battery could have been better.

Fitted all my wee accessories and am now on my 2nd public (free) charging session. 1st one was humped 🤣
Hey congrats on getting your new M3, I collect mines on the 22/09 (very excited to say the least 😃) what accessories did you buy and hope it’s okay to ask here as I could not find a thread

I never got them put on they only made them up for me, they are a thin aluminium plate

I haven’t got the v5c yet come to think of it lol

Just out of interest, how did you get them to make up the plates? I have a private plate to put on, but I was waiting for the V5C to get some new plates made up as I have a feeling the drill holes in the current ones will no longer be required. 😂

I have had my blue/black M3LR for nearly one week. Collected it last Saturday from Glasgow.
Extremely simple process. Showed them driving licence, signed the iPad and they left me to it.
Only problem, when I got to the car it would not unlock, so there I am standing there like a right numpty, wondering if I am doing it right :oops:....I did watch the videos and read the manual...honest. They had given me the wrong key!! Easily resolved 😌

On inspection there were no excessive gaps or paint issues all good and 83% charge.

I opted for the EAP and only really tested the NoA to any extent today travelling back to Fife from Edinburgh and it worked as expected, indicating and turning off the M90 at the correct junction. Still to try the automatic parking and the summon.
All is good. Enjoying every minute. One helluva fast car. Though I got AB added to my insurance and plan to upgrade in the near future and will check it out over the 48 hours to see if I keep it or not.

<sexy M3 image>

Oh god that looks so good, can't wait to pickup mine now! 2 weeks to go🤞

Although, you had to let your insurance know about AB?

Oh god that looks so good, can't wait to pickup mine now! 2 weeks to go🤞

Although, you had to let your insurance know about AB?
Yeah, I absolutely loving it., as I'm sure you will.
Regarding the AB, I added it to my insurance from the get-go as I plan to upgrade in the very near future to try it.
LV classed it as an 'engine remap' as they did not have any other term they could assign it to and I paid an additional £45 for the pleasure. I tried to explain to them there is no engine, but that is the nearest term they could use.
I realise there are some who didn't get charged for the upgrade, I believe even with LV, however, I think I prefer paying an additional sum just to ensure there are no comebacks if I do have an incident and when your paying £50k+ for a car £45 is pretty insignificant..

Reactions: moodel_tree