Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to be a pain (and total geek) but could you confirm the "variant" and "version" from the V5C form. I have a 2019 which is an E3D "variant" and BB1T1 "version" corresponding to a c.78kwh Panasonic battery (the old chemistry). My replacement is due in early November and I'd like to know which batteries are currently being shipped in the LRs from China. Word is there is a new LG 82kw pack labelled as the E5LD variant. Thanks
Sorry - just seen this @PMCM - Variant E5CD, Version BGB1S5N - happy for you to decode for me!?

View attachment 732554View attachment 732555View attachment 732556View attachment 732557Got my M3 LR MSM with 19” delivered yesterday just after lunch. Didn’t get a text to say the driver had set off because he forgot!

Anyway it was good to see it just rock up. Had 100% battery which i was surprised about. Anyone always had this?

Car looks spot on. Love driving it. Interior was a little dirty in places which I wasn’t really expecting.
Hi, looks great can you confirm the length of the type 2 cable need to make sure its long enough for me to charge at home?