Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a large portion of us start to take delivery this quarter, thought i'd set this up to share our experiences.
My M3LR is due Monday 8th November. Will update accordingly.
A big plus for new acquirers is the expanded video familiarisation videos in the car. When I collected mine 18 months ago, there was a mere handful. Now you need to scroll down to see them all 😉

Ah how exciting!! Is it a home delivery? My initial delivery date was 3rd but pushed back to 8th GRRR
Mine's due to be delivered to my house.. not sure when i'll know a time slot though!
Yes, it was an home delivery. My date was the 3rd aswell, but they pushed it back.

In terms of issues with the car, so far its allright to me. Panel gaps look ok, no scratches or anything. Looks great!

The guy told me this is the first one of this quarter for them (Manchester area)

Anyways, time to go and play with the new toy!! :)

**EDIT**

On my case they sent me a tracking link this morning to see where the driver was realtime aswell as the ability to call the driver. I did end up calling the guy as there's massive traffic on his route due to roadworks.

Yes, it was an home delivery. My date was the 3rd aswell, but they pushed it back.

In terms of issues with the car, so far its allright to me. Panel gaps look ok, no scratches or anything. Looks great!

The guy told me this is the first one of this quarter for them (Manchester area)

**EDIT**

On my case they sent me a tracking link this morning to see where the driver was realtime aswell as the ability to call the driver. I did end up calling the guy as there's massive traffic on his route due to roadworks.
You do realise you are going to get loads of questions about heated seats, batteries, performance…….

You do realise you are going to get loads of questions about heated seats, batteries, performance…….
Polish_20211020_122647468.png

**EDIT**

Ah lovely only 1 day push back!
Did you manage to inspect the car properly whilst the delivery driver was there?

Ah lovely only 1 day push back!
Did you manage to inspect the car properly whilst the delivery driver was there?
Yeah, the 3rd was given via the online chat, but on the delivery texts was always mentioned the 4th.

Sort of inspected while the guy was here,
They weren't in a hurry to be honest, they took the time to explain how it all works (like if i didn't spent days on YouTube!! ) But i gave a quick 360 inside and out. No major issues whatsoever, all perfect from my point of view.

In the end just signed delivery on their phone and off they went. Even if I pointed something out the answer would be to contact Tesla anyways...

On a more detailed inspection, nil further, all perfect as far as i am concerned. Car updated with latest software and ready for the first school run :)

As far as battery, it shows 0 and 100 and displays percentage...ehehe, dont know the capacity nor i am worried with that.
Its my first EV but know my way around electricity.

Reactions: M3noob
Yeah, the 3rd was given via the online chat, but on the delivery texts was always mentioned the 4th.

They weren't in a hurry to be honest, they took the time to explain how it all works (like if i didn't spent days on YouTube!! ) But i gave a quick 360 inside and out. No major issues whatsoever, all perfect from my point of view.

In the end just signed delivery on their phone and off they went. Even if I pointed something out the answer would be to contact Tesla anyways...

On a more detailed inspection, nil further, all perfect as far as i am concerned. Car updated with latest software and ready for the first school run :)

As far as battery, it shows 0 and 100 and displays percentage...ehehe, dont know the capacity nor i am worried with that.
Congrats! what spec did you order?

Sounds like a pleasant experience for sure!
Once you sign is that when the car appears in your app etc?
Really hope my experience is similar to yours!
What % battery did it come with?

Sounds like a pleasant experience for sure!
Once you sign is that when the car appears in your app etc?
Really hope my experience is similar to yours!
What % battery did it come with?
App will take up to 24 hours, I am still waiting for it to show up as it is a "salary Sacrifice car".

Car arrived with 52% left on it.

Yeah nothing to point out to the delivery experience!

Didn't realise this thread was here but I collected yesterday, LR AWD white/ white that came in on TALIA. It's in perfect nick and a lot "tighter" build than my previous M3 which was a 2019 Freemont one. Happy to answer any questions if anyone has any and please do enjoy your cars when they come.
This is giving me some good vibes! Currently 2/2 with no issues ;) I'm sure they're far and few between now.