Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone used these before? Torque Alliance,Tesla accessories for Model 3,S,X,Y. Shipping from NL.

I used to get all sorts for my cars, back in the day... But after having a string of high performance german cars for the last few years, its been a while. So many cool things you can do with your Tesla though. I love the after market customisations!! I'm going to spend whatever I save on petrol on crap like this!! 😂

Anyone used these before? Torque Alliance,Tesla accessories for Model 3,S,X,Y. Shipping from NL.

I used to get all sorts for my cars, back in the day... But after having a string of high performance german cars for the last few years, its been a while. So many cool things you can do with your Tesla though. I love the after market customisations!! I'm going to spend whatever I save on petrol on crap like this!! 😂
Yes. all good with TA... see my post in the accessories thread for more info

Reactions: corbett666

I've had a few bits from Torque Alliance, most notably the trunk and frunk insulation - had them both fitted to my LR and removed them when it went, ready for the P. Do they make any difference to the noise level? No discernible difference IMO. However they do tidy things up and give that finished look, the bare metal in the trunk frankly looks like someone on the assembly line just couldn’t be arsed, and the frunk isn't much better, don't care if the honeycomb design is inspired by SpaceX, it's a £40k, £50k, £60k motor, get a grip!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a few bits from Torque Alliance, most notably the trunk and frunk insulation - had them both fitted to my LR and removed them when it went, ready for the P. Do they make any difference to the noise level? No discernible difference IMO. However they do tidy things up and give that finished look, the bare metal in the trunk frankly looks like someone on the assembly line just be arsed, and the frunk isn't much better, don't care if the honeycomb design is inspired by SpaceX, it's a £40k, £50k, £60k motor, get a grip!
Hate it when you spot a trypo in your rant but too late to edit, obvs should read “just couldn’t be arsed”.

There, that’s better, OCD assuaged!

Reactions: rectofossa

It’s been a mixed experience for me. My first order arrived quickly and when one of the items had an issue, customer service was good and everything sorted out quickly. The owner used to post on here as well.

However, since then I think it changed ownership and I had orders cancelled by them which I think occurred around the time of the change of ownership.

Excitement builds! My big accessories order is arriving today! I already got a frunk cooler bag (which looks really nice) and the centre console tray. Today, I will be the proud owner of... DEEP BREATH:
All weather Multi-layer 3D floormats
The door seal kit with the extra rubber (I know they have mixed reviews about cutting the sound, but I will miss my Audi soft thud as the door closes)
The glass roof sealant strip (again mixed reviews, but cheap so worth a go)
Frunk lifter struts
Frunk and trunk mats

If I lay it all out, I can pretty much build my car!! haha

Excitement builds! My big accessories order is arriving today! I already got a frunk cooler bag (which looks really nice) and the centre console tray. Today, I will be the proud owner of... DEEP BREATH:
The door seal kit with the extra rubber (I know they have mixed reviews about cutting the sound, but I will miss my Audi soft thud as the door closes)
Frunk lifter struts
Frunk and trunk mats

I pretty much have the same list but add some interior light changes and the frunk and boot hooks - will take me days to fit it all ;o)

• Funny
Frunk lifter struts
Frunk and trunk mats

Which mats did you go for again? That’s my last shopping item or WAS until you mentioned frunk cooler bag 😡😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: will_wonka
Anyone tried one of these boot liners? 3 layer design & supposed to help a bit with soundproofing.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tesla-Model-Cargo-Liner-Trunk/dp/B083TN1YR6
I've got one, it literally just arrived, the material looks good and is waterproof. The underside is really grabby. Though I don't have my car yet, so can't confirm fit or anything. That said, looking at it, right away I know it won't help with sound proofing. Its just a fancy plastic material. Looks and feels premium, but its in no way soundproofing.

Reactions: flowuk
We hate to sound biased but our model 3 RHD stock is coming in the next couple of weeks. We have it available on our website now for both standard (delivers end of June/beginning of July) and Pre-order (delivers late September/early July)