Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #34 is available now with topics timestamped. We covered Tesla's rollercoaster prices, Toyota pushing junk science, Mike's new Model 3, Optimizing track mode for snow driving, FSD V11 apparently coming by the end of this week, and more. You can watch and check out the chat replay on YouTube.

[UK] 2022.24

With 2024.24.6 I had autopilot features (TACC/autosteer) unavailable on multiple drives, although it was available more often than not. I had one good motorway drive, but another where I had autosteer disengage four times with the big red hands blaring alarm and an "autosteer system error" message.

Since 2024.24.8 autopilot is unavailable on the majority of drives, although I did have one good motorway drive.

Is feeling much like the issue in early 2022 that some cars suffered from, where a radar protocol issue was causing some cars to sporadically have autopilot become unavailable. Although presumably not the same issue, since we're not using radar anymore, right?

I know that at least two people in the owners' club have had autopilot issues since 2022.24, too.

I'm a cheapskate and don't pay for Tesla premium connectivity, nor do I have a Spotify subscription. However prior to 2022.24 I enjoyed listening to Spotify using the free Tesla account using a WiFi hotspot.

After the 2022.24 update I'm logged out of Spotify - just presented with the Spotify login screen - no option for using the Tesla account.

Anyone else experiencing this? Have I missed this as a change (that the 'free' Tesla Spotify account is no more)?
I'm still getting free spotify via wifi and I'm on 28.2. Not on premium connectivity.

Dilly

Feb 24, 2020
Norfolk
With 2024.24.6 I had autopilot features (TACC/autosteer) unavailable on multiple drives, although it was available more often than not. I had one good motorway drive, but another where I had autosteer disengage four times with the big red hands blaring alarm and an "autosteer system error" message.

Since 2024.24.8 autopilot is unavailable on the majority of drives, although I did have one good motorway drive.

Is feeling much like the issue in early 2022 that some cars suffered from, where a radar protocol issue was causing some cars to sporadically have autopilot become unavailable. Although presumably not the same issue, since we're not using radar anymore, right?

I know that at least two people in the owners' club have had autopilot issues since 2022.24, too.
I was on my first drive on 24.6. On AP I got the usual nags but these were interspersed with black wheel with red hands and short message. Never got to read the massage. I nudged the wheel like a normal nag each time and just carried on. it never disengaged and hasn’t done it since.

init6

Oct 16, 2020
Scotland
My M3 is really struggling with 2022.24.8
First attempt to download got stuck at 100% and Tesla remotely reset it.
2nd attempt last night seemed to time out.
3rd go tonight and it’s 50% after 2hrs
This one seems to take a long time for some folk:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC