Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fingers crossed! Im checking for VIN every day now, page gone from preparing contract to preparing invoice (Again) so will see.
Thanks. Mind you, my EDD changes (prior to now) have been similar to yours (I've lost track so haven't updated my sig) including an EDD for the last week fo June where it felt like a glimmer of hope only for all hopes to be dashed! I'm hoping for more ships, and VINs in the next two weeks, after which I can mentally prepare myself for either a Q4 shipment, or start buying loads (more) accessories for a Q3 delivery ;-)

Just joined the group, My order is a company car lease, so I don't get much visibility of the changes in EDD. I did call Arval today to check and its moved from November the 1st to December 1st. Looking likely it will be a Q4.

Thanks. Mind you, my EDD changes (prior to now) have been similar to yours (I've lost track so haven't updated my sig) including an EDD for the last week fo June where it felt like a glimmer of hope only for all hopes to be dashed! I'm hoping for more ships, and VINs in the next two weeks, after which I can mentally prepare myself for either a Q4 shipment, or start buying loads (more) accessories for a Q3 delivery ;-)
I went to check my EDD this morning on the app. Dates had disappeared! I refreshed it a few times, still no date. Then I realised the WiFi was down and when I was connected the dates hadn't moved. 😂🤣🤣

From what Mr M says there should be another ship this quarter which will have more M3. Not long to wait!

Reactions: Squiddy
I went to check my EDD this morning on the app. Dates had disappeared! I refreshed it a few times, still no date. Then I realised the WiFi was down and when I was connected the dates hadn't moved. 😂🤣🤣

From what Mr M says there should be another ship this quarter which will have more M3. Not long to wait!
Fingers crossed for a heavy M3 shipment in the coming week or two. I definitely know more about Telsa shipping logistics than I have any right to from the constant following of all the threads.

[M3LR - MSM, Black Interior, Aeros] - [Ordered - March 12th 2022] - [EDD - December 2022 ]

Just joined the group, My order is a company car lease, so I don't get much visibility of the changes in EDD. I did call Arval today to check and its moved from November the 1st to December 1st. Looking likely it will be a Q4.
Mine is also with lease company and the lease App has been updated today with an ETA late December.
Order placed 17th March 2022:
M3LR/PW/Black/std wheels/towbar

My EDD has just disappeared now! Just says TBD! Wonder if they are potentially reallocating for those people that can no longer collect or who have cancelled? Probably neither and it will revert to Nov/Dec again lol At least its just a few more weeks now until we know whether any of our cars will be delivered to us this quarter! Just tell me either way Tesla! 😂😂

My EDD has just disappeared now! Just says TBD! Wonder if they are potentially reallocating for those people that can no longer collect or who have cancelled? Probably neither and it will revert to Nov/Dec again lol At least its just a few more weeks now until we know whether any of our cars will be delivered to us this quarter! Just tell me either way Tesla! 😂😂
Aaaaand its just reverted back! (to Nov-Dec)

• Funny
Reactions: Ted56
Hi to you all, have been following this thread for a while now, and just wanted to share my situation... I do understand this is the UK and Ireland thread, but just to give you an understanding of how mainland europe is looking like. I ordered in Germany my M3LR back on January 17th. I ordered through a leasing company, and not only do I not have my car, they also cant really tell me the EDD... I am fuming, but I guess there are more people like this ? Seems to me actually like the UK and Ireland have priority delivery, judging by the comparison I have with the German threads I am following, but might be wrong. Any thoughts ?

Hi to you all, have been following this thread for a while now, and just wanted to share my situation... I do understand this is the UK and Ireland thread, but just to give you an understanding of how mainland europe is looking like. I ordered in Germany my M3LR back on January 17th. I ordered through a leasing company, and not only do I not have my car, they also cant really tell me the EDD... I am fuming, but I guess there are more people like this ? Seems to me actually like the UK and Ireland have priority delivery, judging by the comparison I have with the German threads I am following, but might be wrong. Any thoughts ?

Similar here. Mine is ordered through lease company and I called them yesterday. Ordered 17th March 2022 and scheduled for build late December (Estimated). M3LR/PW/Black/Aeros/Tow hitch

Not sure the priority is LHD cars quite a few of us are March orders with no Q3 date but I think RHD M3 are being put into the local market as a priority? Im not sure though.