Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone already moved to Octopus Go? And can you do the switch without having the car? Getting worried that prices will increase in October and our cars aren't due until November December at the earliest!
I asked on twitter and said it is against the terms to have GO without an car but as I have one on order for delivery in the next few months they could make an exception but they don't check.

I asked on twitter and said it is against the terms to have GO without an car but as I have one on order for delivery in the next few months they could make an exception but they don't check.
No exception, it is their policy:

“If you're in the process of getting one and have an order number to hand, we can switch you so that you're ready to charge once your vehicle arrives.”

My M3LR EDD is November to December.
On the Cars detail page on the website it says 'Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery'
I dont pay that until I at least have a car scheduled for pick up... Right?
Ive had lots of delays in delivery and havent paid it yet. so it seems true in that respect, but I have no confidence that paying it will speed things along

My M3LR EDD is November to December.
On the Cars detail page on the website it says 'Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery'
I dont pay that until I at least have a car scheduled for pick up... Right?
Ive had lots of delays in delivery and havent paid it yet. so it seems true in that respect, but I have no confidence that paying it will speed things along
Mine is Nov 18 - Jan 12 and my page has updated now asking for payment. I'm not paying until I know its on its way. Im chancing it, the wait will be 10 months, what's another few if it gets delayed 😅