Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

Has anyone already moved to Octopus Go? And can you do the switch without having the car? Getting worried that prices will increase in October and our cars aren't due until November December at the earliest!
I asked on twitter and said it is against the terms to have GO without an car but as I have one on order for delivery in the next few months they could make an exception but they don't check.

MrT3

Jun 26, 2021
UK
I asked on twitter and said it is against the terms to have GO without an car but as I have one on order for delivery in the next few months they could make an exception but they don't check.
No exception, it is their policy:

“If you're in the process of getting one and have an order number to hand, we can switch you so that you're ready to charge once your vehicle arrives.”

My M3LR EDD is November to December.
On the Cars detail page on the website it says 'Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery'
I dont pay that until I at least have a car scheduled for pick up... Right?
Ive had lots of delays in delivery and havent paid it yet. so it seems true in that respect, but I have no confidence that paying it will speed things along

My M3LR EDD is November to December.
On the Cars detail page on the website it says 'Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery'
I dont pay that until I at least have a car scheduled for pick up... Right?
Ive had lots of delays in delivery and havent paid it yet. so it seems true in that respect, but I have no confidence that paying it will speed things along
Mine is Nov 18 - Jan 12 and my page has updated now asking for payment. I'm not paying until I know its on its way. Im chancing it, the wait will be 10 months, what's another few if it gets delayed 😅

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC