Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thought I'd post an update. My EDD is now 30th Nov - 16th Dec. It has narrowed within the previous window so should I be exciuted? This happened back in July when I panicked and got a charger installed, as yet unused.
I'll try to just chill out and see what happens.
Based on previous I expect a change again in early-mid November, probably to March 2023.

No VIN for me yet either
I have a feeling that the first ship that left is full of mainly MY and that’s why we’re seeing a lot of theirs being allocated VINs and possibly a small amount of M3 on board, I think the second ship that just left “Amsterdam” has a lot of M3 onboard and we should hope to see VINs going out in a few days when she gets closer to Singapore, fyi it usually takes a few days after they leave to start assigning VINs, hence why I believe we still have a good chance of getting VINs in the next few days.

So the thing with the hidden VIN. Does this suddenly become UN-hidden at some point?
You have to just keep checking the page source every day to see it appear in the 'vin' field. It's called the hidden VIN because it isn't on the front-end 'visual' render of your account page, it's in the HTML code of the page.

Easiest way to find it is to log into your Tesla account, open a new tab and then use this URL: https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders

if the 'vin' field says 'null' or just quotation marks, you haven't got one assigned yet, otherwise you will see your VIN there.