Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just logged in to the website to check if there were any changes, had the USS message and EDD was gone.
After accepting the USS message my EDD reappeared and had narrowed from 23/11-09/12 to 24/11-09/12. My VIN now displays in the source code of the page too.
Hype is real.

Reactions: Millenium101
1667383660818.png

Accepted and yep VIN assigned, EDD narrowed by 1 day to Nov 24 - Dec 09

Ive found a vin now.. starts LRW3F7EK5PC683... so it is 683 but I've got a 5PC not XPC ? ah ch9 is a check digit.not important

I could only find the VIN by using Chrome and going down the CTRL+U route. The other link that has been shown above didnt come up with a VIN?

Last edited:
Seems like a big struggle with the M3LR. Slow trickle of matched VINs, very unfair as everyone who's ordered M3LR has taken a backseat to RWD and MY's. Nice to see you all get matched. I ordered M3LR black/black/Aero 18" on 15/05/22. No hidden VIN. Estimated delivery 23/Nov-8th Dec. Hoping for RCC Europe.

Anyone know if Tesla have had any specific issues with the M3LR or is it just pure demand for other specs?

Seems like a big struggle with the M3LR. Slow trickle of matched VINs, very unfair as everyone who's ordered M3LR has taken a backseat to RWD and MY's. Nice to see you all get matched. I ordered M3LR black/black/Aero 18" on 15/05/22. No hidden VIN. Estimated delivery 23/Nov-8th Dec. Hoping for RCC Europe.

Anyone know if Tesla have had any specific issues with the M3LR or is it just pure demand for other specs?
there no issue, maybe some part shortage at one point, but they have caught up and are trying to clear the backlogs of people whole ordered in Feb onwards( not sure if there are anyone left from Jan and 2021) its just a matter of time, also rotation.

there no issue, maybe some part shortage at one point, but they have caught up and are trying to clear the backlogs of people whole ordered in Feb onwards( not sure if there are anyone left from Jan and 2021) its just a matter of time, also rotation.
I'm mid Feb, and still not matched (lease car makes it more complicated to 100% confirm). One of the advisors said they are still trying to clear backlog from December 2021.

I'm mid Feb, and still not matched (lease car makes it more complicated to 100% confirm). One of the advisors said they are still trying to clear backlog from December 2021.
yeah thats good to know, but yeah there are 2 boats coming, 16th Nov and 24th Nov so hopefully this will put a dent in the backlog, but tbh I surprise so many people are buying it brand new, there is so many on the 2nd hand market almost like new with Ceramic coating on and PPF, its madness! Tesla FTW!

Reactions: disc0dave1

Trust me mate I know, ordered my LR in Feb, seen EDDs as low as may and now finally got a delivery date

Reactions: disc0dave1