Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went from 16/30th of June to Nov/dec
E90DBCF0-E0CB-4F5D-A547-B5869531ABAF.jpeg

I'm going to see how it goes, if we get to July and no clearer will probably just can the order. I will then wait until next year as there are a lot of decent motors coming out over the coming year

Don't really need a new car to be honest

Just messaged Tesla chat again saying my lease company ZenAuto confirmed I have a VIN assigned and that Tesla would be in touch to confirm delivery.

They confirmed I have a collection booked in for 29/06 at 10am in Staines 💥 🎉

This is the earliest date available apparently due to them preparing the car the evening before when it lands at the collection site.

Funny how they wouldn’t tell me that until I said my lease company confirmed.
Update to my order: Model Y White, 19” Gemini, Black Interior, basic autopilot, ordered on 15/03 through ZenAuto

After being told I would need to collect, I just received a text from Tesla asking for me to confirm my address via replying for a delivery on 29/06

Anyone else with similar status got the same thing?

Attachments

• E2A09760-DD02-49B3-9F53-68E45C4E7F0F.jpeg
    E2A09760-DD02-49B3-9F53-68E45C4E7F0F.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: ST79 and kingkongy
That's my problem with it to be honest , was originally planning to get s Model Y performance but switched to MYLR as delivery was showing as June when I ordered compared to late 22.

Saying that , all car manufacturers are playing this game. Will just wait for chip shortage and COVID related issues to calm down .

NO doubt at this rate will also have to redo finance application

Update to my order: Model Y White, 19” Gemini, Black Interior, basic autopilot, ordered on 15/03 through ZenAuto

After being told I would need to collect, I just received a text from Tesla asking for me to confirm my address via replying for a delivery on 29/06

Anyone else with similar status got the same thing?
I had the same today, Zen order as well.

Reactions: ST79 and T_MY
Strange, so many people's Tesla's being pushed back to end of the year.
I assume it's only going to one boat be arriving this month and there aren't many Tesla's on there?

Unless the vast majority of assigned cars are people who aren't members of facebook/this forum