Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mines the same. I’m leasing it from ALD so I can’t see the updates on my account. I’ll have to phone the leasing company and hassle them!
Good luck with that. If you ordered through Tesla direct, it is unlikely ALD will tell you anything. I tried and they deferred back to Tesla. ALD will only have details if you ordered and leased direct from them according to the person I spoke to some time ago.

I don't know of ANY long range model 3 owner that charged to 100% and it showed 375 miles range though.
No it never will. Firstly the range displayed on screen is roughly based on the EPA rating of the vehicle, not the WLTP figure used in Europe, which is lower, and secondly the range doesn't increase if you set your vehicle to 18" wheels (although the estimated end charge level and charging stop calculations since on the Nav take this into account).

My LR show around 335 miles for 100%, but in theory according to WLTP testing and Tesla's estimate it would be 375 miles (well a bit less as I don't have the aero covers on). In summer I don't expect to get over 300 miles, in the current climate around 220 miles.

Reactions: Snowy77
According to an article I read which was dated mid December all Tesla from China now have the new Ryzen chip.
I heard that to, but there's some speculation if the early 2022 cars could potentially have a mix of Ryzen / single pane window, or be totally FULL spec. The Ryzen is what all eyes are on though. If cars are full spec as is shipped and landed in the UK, it's all guns go.

I'm going to Tesla tomorrow to discuss VINS and incoming spec, and if so I'll light up my March order. Mostly March to capture these new updates and coincide with 2021 bonuses.

Official WLTP for Model 3 LR is now 374, up from 360, so new battery for 2022 as well!

What an eagle (eye!) Now that is something awesome:

1642157864786.png

~390 mi. 🥳

79KWh battery ?

It's great to see 2022 VINs appearing in orders. I'll definitely be here to see if these February Long Range pickups are indeed full 2022 spec.

Congrats on the earlier dates, super exciting!
According to an article I read which was dated mid December all Tesla from China now have the new Ryzen chip
Good eye! Hopefully means that Tesla now has answers for the rest of the spec updates on this Feb batch.

Link but Not the one I read, but looks good news.

what is 'now come with' - i.e if that means produced now, that doesn't mean delivered now. whats the normal lead time for the production pipeline - what is the expected 'oldest' car that will land for Feb/March UK delivery?