Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had the following message back from my TA...

Thanks for getting in touch – yes I will be able to provide all that info for you. Just checked your account and at the moment your car hasn’t been assigned to the first vessel yet.

I know the first vessel will have a majority of Model Ys in so chances are you will be in the following vessels.

But end of the month we should have the forecast for all Feb deliveries –

Thanks
So it seems the Model Ys are coming first. Do we know of any reason why no Model Y customers are seeing Vins yet then? I ordered a Model Y RHD on the first day UK RHD went on sale, 15th October at 7am and still no Vin in the source code. Must stop checking 10 times a day and do some work.

amazing I ordered mine the start of October and still don't have a car assigned.
It's nuts I ordered in Nov, and they offered me a car literally within two weeks. I had to decline, as just wasn't ready. It's been on HOLD until mid Feb. I literally just have to touch 'I'm ready'

1642176040542.png

With all the recent confirmations about 2022 spec cars being delivered I'm mighty tempted. I'm over at Tesla tomorrow, so will discuss with a rep in person so see what the ropes are with a March registration and collection, and, the gig with the full 2022 spec vehicles.

So it seems the Model Ys are coming first. Do we know of any reason why no Model Y customers are seeing Vins yet then? I ordered a Model Y RHD on the first day UK RHD went on sale, 15th October at 7am and still no Vin in the source code. Must stop checking 10 times a day and do some work.
Good question! I'm almost ready to give up on chasing it and second guessing all the conflicting info. To be honest the intel on here is far better than what you might get from Tesla.

Same here. Also with the wrong RN.

[Edited] And a second sms with the correct RN.

Also looking in detail at the wording of the order agreement to see if I can push registration & delivery to 1 March. There is a Delivery Deadline one week after the Ready Date. Then, if the vehicle was not sold to another customer, I can arrange delivery within 14 days of the Ready Date. The agreement is cancelled if I do not take delivery by the Delivery Deadline nor agree an alternative date within 14 days of the Ready Date.

Seems harsh when you order a vehicle for delivery in March, to have your order cancelled if you are unable to accept it in February!

Last edited:
Just had a text: "Your vehicle is on the way! Your arrival date is being calculated...." It's a lease car, so I can't look up the VIN unfortunately. But it's a Model 3 LR in white, ordered just before Christmas if that helps anyone!