Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text today as well. Just a quick one, could i still cancel this far ahead? Seen some much better leasing deals than the one from Tesla direct.

when you lease you are really just buying from tesla anyway and the lease company is handling the finance. If you have an LR number you may be able to transfer that to the lease company and they take over from there - may get you the car without starting from scratch

Long time lurker, ordered back in October 2021 on a business lease through Fleet Financial for Belfast delivery. Received my RN on 26/10/21 and was advised November delivery, this was bumped to February and then March.

I was in Tesla Belfast last Friday to see the MY and asked about delivery, they told me I could expect my car in the middle of March and could give me my registration but not the vessel. On Tuesday of this week Fleet Financial gave me my VIN and confirmed registration.

For reference it is a M3 RWD Black/Black 18s

Long time lurker, ordered back in October 2021 on a business lease through Fleet Financial for Belfast delivery. Received my RN on 26/10/21 and was advised November delivery, this was bumped to February and then March.

I was in Tesla Belfast last Friday to see the MY and asked about delivery, they told me I could expect my car in the middle of March and could give me my registration but not the vessel. On Tuesday of this week Fleet Financial gave me my VIN and confirmed registration.

Seems strange that they can give you the Reg. whilst the car is still on a vessel. Are they still advising March delivery?

Nice work! Have you got your EDD already?

What info are you seeking? Out of curiosity.
I am pretty much just wondering about the double glazed windows in the rear. So far there were none, but there is still a very slight possibility that the performance might get them. I actually don't think this is the case but who knows. The reason is because so many TA's were so adamant about this topic. And I just don't get how they could just lie like that. For no apparent reason! If they don't know and they tell you that, it's fine, but why would they just make stuff like this up if it might bite them in the ass later on^^ That's what I don't understand.
I am pickung up my performance of the 17th Febr. The waiting is pure torture (first world torture of course).

Hi Sparky, same spec as mine which has an EDD of 21-25 Feb in Belfast.

And I just don't get how they could just lie like that. For no apparent reason! If they don't know and they tell you that, it's fine, but why would they just make stuff like this up if it might bite them in the ass later on^^ That's what I don't understand.

I think it's much more likely they were told at some point the cars were getting the new windows, but for some reason or other that didn't happen at build time. It's very unlikely they would intentionally lie about something like windows...

I am pretty much just wondering about the double glazed windows in the rear. So far there were none, but there is still a very slight possibility that the performance might get them. I actually don't think this is the case but who knows. The reason is because so many TA's were so adamant about this topic. And I just don't get how they could just lie like that. For no apparent reason! If they don't know and they tell you that, it's fine, but why would they just make stuff like this up if it might bite them in the ass later on^^ That's what I don't understand.
I am pickung up my performance of the 17th Febr. The waiting is pure torture (first world torture of course).
I asked on Live Chat the other day and they confirmed my M3P was NOT fitted with double laminated rear windows, they did confirm Ryzen Proc, New Battery and were not sure about the heated windscreen park but I guess there is nothing better than having an actual car to check

Reactions: LordOfLight