Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh dont !

I went nuts on Ali Express

View attachment 770275
View attachment 770277

And a Tesla jacket OFCOURSE

View attachment 770278

Price difference between here and AMAZON.. I could wait the 3 weeks delivery lol - everything arrived in mint condition, exceptional. I have a big box of goodies waiting to be introduced to a car ! 😁

Oh forgot the sub trunk / frunk mats, and trunk mat, and sub trunk organiser, and some usb c to usb adapters... and some HOLTS tyre repair kits for 18"+ wheels.

Yeah I have been busy keeping myself from spiraling out of control waiting for delivery date.
Which trunk, frunk and sub trunk mats did you go for? Still need to get these myself.

Reactions: Snowy77
Just spoke to a chap called Thomas through web chat. He was very polite and told me to ignore what my account says as it is usually pessimistic with its delivery estimates. I'll just have to wait and see if it updates to something a bit more palatable. I feel kind of a dick tbh as I'm sure everyone at Tesla are working flat out.

Today my EDD changed from March 2022 to 21-31 March. White LR Aeros. Ordered 21/11, original EDD early Feb (with VIN in source) but put on hold for March delivery to Bristol.
I assume this means it's at sea now? Probably the last Q1 ship?

When is the VIN in source likely to appear?

Thanks

Been lurking this forum for a while now but felt I needed to pitch in today as it seems I have a similar experience to others.

Ordered a RWD in white with the white interior on the 10th of February - the same day that the estimated delivery date went to August. Was prepared for the long wait and was about to buy a cheap banger to see me over the next 6 months - BUT now I see 'Est. Delivery March 22- March 31' - really struggling to believe this as it seems too good to be true.

Waiting to hear back from Katy on the website chat who said she will give me a call back when she finds out if the est date is accurate. I think my fingers are going to drop off from being crossed so tight 🤞

Been lurking this forum for a while now but felt I needed to pitch in today as it seems I have a similar experience to others.

Ordered a RWD in white with the white interior on the 10th of February - the same day that the estimated delivery date went to August. Was prepared for the long wait and was about to buy a cheap banger to see me over the next 6 months - BUT now I see 'Est. Delivery March 22- March 31' - really struggling to believe this as it seems too good to be true.

Waiting to hear back from Katy on the website chat who said she will give me a call back when she finds out if the est date is accurate. I think my fingers are going to drop off from being crossed so tight 🤞
With the estimated date are people receiving this as a text or just seeing it in their account? Really hoping mine is the same (ordered Feb 4th) and I’m just not getting the update as I’m a lease and can’t see it in the account.

Last edited:

Please can you post a chat link? Struggling to find the UK chat. Only have the American one.

Please can you post a chat link? Struggling to find the UK chat. Only have the American one.
The only way into a chat is to click on the little bubble with three dots that appears on the bottom of the screen - could be left or right depending which screen you are in - when you are in your account screen (where your order is showing) or else browsing the inventory screen.

Had my delivery date confirmed as the 9th March On Monday then yesterday I got a text saying my car had failed PDI

I went in to Aberdeen Tesla today and they guy had never seen that before but was going to check

Seems it has sustained damage somewhere on its journey 😩

Now I’m waiting for a new match

Cheers thanks! It's a problem for me because the trade-in value for my car expires on 1st Apr, and I'm relying on the value they've given me for this whole thing to go through. It's still my daily driver so it's slowly accruing more miles, and I'm concerned that if I wait until May, they will give me significantly less for it.
Don't mean to worry you but my delivery date was later than they estimated, so asked me to put new mileage in. I wasn't worried as had hardly driven the car. However offer went from £7500 to £6000!

Ordered LR/Blue/Black/Aero on 2nd Feb to replace my MSM M3P (trade in value i couldn't refuse - along with much lower monthly payments due to amount of equity). Had estimated delivery of March since order date and today, like others, updated to 22nd-31st March.
Having experienced the 'itchy fingers' of the wait the first time around with my M3P i'm now going to forget about it until the month of March and see where we land :cool:

Reactions: jmhumphreys
With the estimated date are people receiving this as a text or just seeing it in their account? Really hoping mine is the same (preferred Feb 4th) and I’m just not getting the update as I’m a lease and can’t see it in the account.
No text as of yet - but when logging into my account on the Tesla website and iOS app I can see the Est Delivery date changed from 'August 2022' to 'March 22 - March 31'. Hopefully, you will be in the same situation even if you can't see it.

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 83
I also wasn’t told any more on the chat yesterday (just March estimate), but on the app today it’s changed to March 22nd to 31st. Progress at last! Very pleased.
(Base spec LR with Trafford Centre collection)
I had estimated delivery March 2022 and today it changed to March 22 to March 31. Same as yours. I have ordered M3 RWD white/white 18". So finally some progress and glad it didn't went to April, May or June. However I still don't have VIN in source code. But with this change on estimated delivery I reckon I will be getting text around 22nd February with VIN. And mine is collection from Trafford Centre too. So I guess there will be many updates for Trafford Centre orders with same date range.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I have ordered a Tesla M3 RWD aero in white on the 25th of January through my work leasing company Pendragon. I was advised i will get the car in march.. still no texts from tesla or any information. Has anyone recieved a text from tesla being matched for the same specification for March time?

I got a text from Tesla day after I ordered with my leaseco saying to setup Tesla account and watch out for delivery

I got a text from Tesla day after I ordered with my leaseco saying to setup Tesla account and watch out for delivery
Yh, i got the same text saying rhe vwhicle wont show on the account but watch out for delivery. With eta delivery being for March. A lot of people are receiving matched texts i just wajted to know if anyone has ordered Tesla M3 RWD aero in white end of jan 22 and got an matched text for march deliveries... have you had any other communixations from Tesla regarding eta?