Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3P Blue/Black 2022 collected 15th Feb
Came with:
Ryzen
Latest low voltage battery
Heated wiper park (after software update)
Double laminated front windows
Heated Seats (Front & Rear)
Heated Steering Wheel
Mats, Front, Rear and Boot (not the best but they were included)
5 Metre type 2 charging cable
Granny Charger
Emergency Medical Pack
Stubby mud flaps were fitted (extensions are in the boot)
Wireless charging x 2 Front
USB-C 2 x Front, 2 x Rear
12 volt cigarette style charger
Rubber mats in the storage pockets
2 key cards
3 miles on the clock

2 x Software updates since delivery

Edit: as per CL65 stated 1 Month Premium LTE/GSM Network + Tesla Spotify Account (if you don't want to use your own)
Can you log in the same Spotify account (Tesla issued) on your phone? Obviously you want to listen to the same tunes and it would be easier to maintain?

Can you log in the same Spotify account (Tesla issued) on your phone? Obviously you want to listen to the same tunes and it would be easier to maintain?
No. But you can do it the other way around & log into your own subscription in the car. We have a family sub, so it works quite well for us.

A really cool feature would be to have a Spotify sub linked to the car profile, so when different people use the car they get their own Spotify...

All vehicle models come with Standard Connectivity. One side note to M3P regarding using your own data in place of subscribing to Tesla's data package: if you use your own data via wi-fi you lose access and availability of several items which are important to me but may not be to everyone, namely, with your own data you will not have access to the following which you would if you are subscribed to Tesla's Premium Connectivity: Remote Dashcam viewing of all cameras via the Tesla App, the internal music and film apps programmed in the Tesla Head unit. Here is a summary:

View attachment 773223

This is a good source for details:

This is a better table:

View attachment 773224
With regards using your own I was more referring to Tesla's Spotify Account, agree that premium has its benefits, the Sentry Mode Live though has its limitations, I read somewhere that you can only stream for max 15 minutes per day, I haven't found a way to view sentry modes captured video's remotely, only from within the car but am keen to learn if there is a way, also I don't get alerted to Sentry Mode being activated so it would be pot luck to live stream and capture anything

Last edited:
Premium all the way for me. It completes the car in my opinion.
Yeah and it's a good price for what you are getting! It's unlimited data to use for YouTube and Netflix, which I can't even get on my phone without paying an extra £10 on my plan. Plus, the use of the live camera feed is worth it for that alone. I also really could not be done with the hassle of connecting my phone up as a hotspot every time I get into the car.

I don't use Spotify, I have YouTube Premium for music as it only costs £2/month more than Spotify and removes ads from YouTube. If the Tesla Spotify account really does let you search and listen to any song without adverts, that would be amazing and I feel would be the best of both worlds.

Reactions: Snowy77
Several mentions of Premium connectivity and Spotify etc. I have Apple Music family subscription. Can anyone confirm if I can play music from my iPhone Apple Music in Tesla when connecting my phone through bluetooth? I'm not expecting to operate Apple Music on Tesla Display as it doesn't have Apple Car Play. But once I start playing my music on iPhone I wouldn't be changing songs as just playing my playlist so not really bothered about not having option of changing track on Tesla Display.

So just want to know if anyone tried it and if it works.

Several mentions of Premium connectivity and Spotify etc. I have Apple Music family subscription. Can anyone confirm if I can play music from my iPhone Apple Music in Tesla when connecting my phone through bluetooth? I'm not expecting to operate Apple Music on Tesla Display as it doesn't have Apple Car Play. But once I start playing my music on iPhone I wouldn't be changing songs as just playing my playlist so not really bothered about not having option of changing track on Tesla Display.

So just want to know if anyone tried it and if it works.

yes and you can control volume/skip tracks with the steering wheel (and screen) buttons

also if the phone is on the charging pad I've found 'hey siri' can usually be picked up by the phone. It'll 'call' you via bluetooth automatically so the siri voice and your following commands will route through the car microphone and speakers

I've heard mixed reviews of the cloth mats provided with delivery.

With new cars I tend to stick with the mats provided on delivery until they get far to grubby/worn to continue looking 'fresh' even after a decent clean. I'll then pull the trigger on some high-quality rubber/plastic ones.

I prefer the look of the TeslaShields, but will probably go OEM when the time comes.
I like the look of the TeslaShields to, but the
@Snowy77 inspired by all your preparedness I've gone ahead and ordered the following:

- Tesla console accessory trays
- Samsung Pro endurance 128GB micro SD card plus an Anker USB and USB-C card reader
- Spigen clear screen protector

March 15th can't come soon enough!
Got some sad news, I just spoke to Tesla and indeed my 21st march pick up has been dropkicked to Q2. My preparedness now is just going to haunt me for another month. So guys looks like if you haven't had VINS and expecting a March delivery, you can join me in the small violin club :(

Got to modify my signature now, with a heavy heart!

• Disagree
Reactions: Rgascoigne71
So, finally collection day tomorrow at Bluewater! Anyone been there recently? How much do they stick to the allocated appointment time? Are they likely to make me wait if I get there a bit early?
There were only 2 people collecting when I was there so timing wasn't a problem, not sure what they are like if it is busy (if it does actually get busy). It's not the best place to inspect your car, poor lighting, also only had 30% charge so depending on your journey I would head straight to the Super Charger and start any inspecting whilst it is charging (you sign for the car prior to inspection)

I like the look of the TeslaShields to, but the

Got some sad news, I just spoke to Tesla and indeed my 21st march pick up has been dropkicked to Q2. My preparedness now is just going to haunt me for another month. So guys looks like if you haven't had VINS and expecting a March delivery, you can join me in the small violin club :(

Got to modify my signature now, with a heavy heart!
Oh no @Snowy77, that is sad news :( Maybe you'll get lucky and manage to grab one from the inventory before Q2?

I was assigned a VIN a couple of weeks ago (OctopusEV let us know), then spoke to Davide who said the car was on it's way ready for early March delivery and to await a text. Have heard absolutely nothing since then...

Reactions: Snowy77