Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my collection date through after being bumped to June. Only problem being I can only see 3 collection days and I can’t make any of them! Has anyone had experience of delaying collection date by a few days or a week!

I’m picking up at Bluewater but based in Glasgow - was hoping to link with a work trip.

I’m trading in so need to drive down to London I assume. Unless I can trade in in Glasgow and get the train the London. 🤷

I have , as many seem to have, received the text to arrange delivery, I am away and the two dates are not possible.
Do I accept one now , to reserve my car and then reschedule later ( within 7 days).
Can anyone advise me?

I have , as many seem to have, received the text to arrange delivery, I am away and the two dates are not possible.
Do I accept one now , to reserve my car and then reschedule later ( within 7 days).
Can anyone advise me?
I have subsequently accepted a delivery date ( which I cannot make) as according to order terms this is subject to change by Tesla if there are delays and I have to accept delivery within 7 days and or before the end of the quarter ( which I can do) !
I will sleep now and speak to Bristol tomorrow along with all the rest !

Mine was supposed to be delivered in April. So booked holiday abroad in March. Just got a text today to say come pick up you car from Bluewater on 16 March!! No can do. Does that mean I have to wait until the summer now if I reschedule? My order is white exterior, white interior and 20” rims.

Ordered on the 25th Jan, text with RN number 3 Feb. A white paint, black interior, LR with areo

I am just hoping this 2nd hand info (from Zenith) is a good sign
Nice one, I ordered RWD ,black interior,aero wheels. When order went in, estimate was March, day after estimate changed to august. I’m on lease through a broker so can’t really see anything in the app. Keeping everything crossed I hear something soon.

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
Hi all
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just thought I’d share my timelines as it may be of use for some!
Ordered M3LR, white with black interior, aero wheels, via Tesla in September last year, opting for March delivery rather than December (current lease goes back in April).

Found a better deal with Lex Autolease- so changed the agreement over to them, received the £100 deposit refund from Tesla and then an “enterprise order confirmation” in January ‘22.

Fast forward to Friday 25th- received a “Your vehicle is on the way” text and then received a delivery date (7th February) yesterday.

Very efficient process so far- I’ve contacted my broker to see when they need the initial payment by, and have requested the registration plate from Tesla via text (others said you can reply to their SMS) so I can add to my insurance in time for next week.

Really excited, as I am sure we all are!

Reactions: dsimpson1964
Hi All. Could anyone assist with how long people have waited for delivery texts?

Ordered M3LR (black/standard) via Lex Leasing at beginning of February; estimated delivery date end March. RN text sent 3/2; “on the way” text 23/2. Am I right that text to select delivery date should be coming some time this week?

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
Hi All. Could anyone assist with how long people have waited for delivery texts?

Ordered M3LR (black/standard) via Lex Leasing at beginning of February; estimated delivery date end March. RN text sent 3/2; “on the way” text 23/2. Am I right that text to select delivery date should be coming some time this week?