Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sods law, now it is working
Just been given my registration number, but still waiting for a delivery date.

One bit of the conversation that was interesting, my car is a lease car, and I had assumed all were delivered to you home address. Apparently not necessarily. It depends how busy they are, and at the moment, he suspects mine will be a collection.

I guess that makes some sense if they are trying to get rid of as many cars a possible before the end of the quarter

Hi all. I wanted to say thanks to people on here for the support and info earlier this week.

Ordered via LeaseCo beginning of February; RN number 3/2; “on its way” text on 23/2; on Wednesday I had delivery confirmed for 29/3! Cannot wait!!

Stupid question - if it’s home delivery will it literally come on the back of a lorry? (We live on a narrow inner-city street so that might be a fun experience…)

Hi Folks - picked up my Model 3 yesterday from Bluewater, really pleased so far! I'm now looking for the sales invoice on my account profile in order to register for my parking permit, but it seems to have disappeared...! Anyone know how I might access it by any chance? Of course I did not save it down as I should have.

Hi Folks - picked up my Model 3 yesterday from Bluewater, really pleased so far! I'm now looking for the sales invoice on my account profile in order to register for my parking permit, but it seems to have disappeared...! Anyone know how I might access it by any chance? Of course I did not save it down as I should have.
Let me answer my own question... go to: Account -> Manage -> Glovebox -> This is where all the documents are hidden...

Reactions: ProbablyJames
Another chat with Tesla chat this morning… starting to get impatient. Ordered on 9/12/21, M3 RWD, White, Black interior, Aero. Craig on chat this morning said it was difficult to say when I’d get the car, it is waiting to be matched and ‘that could happen this month’. I really hope so. Feels like it’s taking ages. Feel like it’s going to be May/June.

Another chat with Tesla chat this morning… starting to get impatient. Ordered on 9/12/21, M3 RWD, White, Black interior, Aero. Craig on chat this morning said it was difficult to say when I’d get the car, it is waiting to be matched and ‘that could happen this month’. I really hope so. Feels like it’s taking ages. Feel like it’s going to be May/June.
Tip: book a tesla test drive as a new customer... wait for the sales person to give you call... tell him do yoy have a Tesla M3 (same spec as yours) to buy now in cash... once he confirms they have one somewhere give him your RN number and tell him to match you with one.

I ordered the same spec as yours in Jan 25th 2022 and did the above im getting my car delivered on the 15th March.

I hope it helps. :)