Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgive what is probably a silly question but I'm still in the US and it has been too long since I did anything financial back home (MY will arrive in Scotland before I do). Just got the link to pay....do I just use my normal online banking transfer thing? I got freaked out with the extra info like swift code etc and wondered if it was anything special.
IBAN and SWIFT are required for wired payments made from outside UK/Britain, in the UK you simply used the account number and sort code and ignore the IBAN and SWIFT

BD75B29D-6C89-43BC-8386-224943E9FAA3.jpeg

There’s a few here!

Tesla do this for free with their mobile vans, worth checking if LV work 24/7
and if they are going to use appropriate towing equipment, as the Tesla has to be transported flat
do they just come and charge you? saw this on their website so i guess towing isn't covered?
Out of Range
When your battery charge is depleted and you can’t make it to a charging station, or the car has been unplugged for an extended period of time.
Coverage: We are able to assist you, but this is not a financially covered service. Contact Roadside Assistance to learn more or arrange a transport.