Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to see 26-33p kWh, same charger today is now 41p
Crikey. Hallelujah for home charging.

Saying that: £2 / litre on fuel now! Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! 🤪

1646869311736.png

So, finally picked up our RWD/white/black /aeros yesterday at Portbury.

It has the new Ryzen, front "double glazed" windows, and the new rear lights😊.

No major issues, just a couple of scratched aero covers, which were replaced.

Only had 29% battery, which was disappointing.

Built quality/panel gaps etc. all look good.

Tyres over inflated at 45 psi, so a bit of a firm ride back, and will sort that today.

Hope all you guys promised March delivery get your cars.

Happy days!

So, finally picked up our RWD/white/black /aeros yesterday at Portbury.

It has the new Ryzen, front "double glazed" windows, and the new rear lights😊.

No major issues, just a couple of scratched aero covers, which were replaced.

Only had 29% battery, which was disappointing.

Built quality/panel gaps etc. all look good.

Tyres over inflated at 45 psi, so a bit of a firm ride back, and will sort that today.

Hope all you guys promised March delivery get your cars.

Happy days!
slightly jealous of those with the new rear lights. They look so much nicer with the bigger brake lights. I mean I won’t see them working when I’m driving, but I know they are there :p
I’ve not seen the new rear lights. Don’t suppose anyone has a comparison picture? 😏

I’ve not seen the new rear lights. Don’t suppose anyone has a comparison picture? 😏

Screen-Shot-2021-11-23-at-10.20.16-AM.jpg

Also I think the old ones have single reversing light (same size as the brakes on the old) and single fog. New ones have dual reversing and dual rear fog. Indicators bigger too

Picked my LR up mid Feb and has Ryzen and the new battery etc but old lights so I guess they were phasing them in and I got the scrapings from the bottom of the bin :)

Yes! White on White RWD buyer here! I collect my car next Friday and this is my favourite colour combination, it looks the most futuristic and sets itself apart from other cars the most I think. :)
Almost ordered white on white. The Mrs was the one who threw a spanner in that cog. She's like, that's TOO white... So I said, fine then, the money I save I'll get BOOST 😆

Win either way. 😁

Wonder when they started making those?

Well we'll see when GLOVIS SYMPHONY empties. Intersting if the whole batch has the new light cluster.

Makes no difference to the car though, i'm just curious!
When I had a first day id3 order in I was desperate to have scrolling indicators.

Problem was....i was never going to see them anyway! 😂🤣😂🤣

I had set my mindset to accept that I would probably get the old rear lights on my Model3, and new would be a bonus.

Reality is, it doesn't really matter that much.

Everyone wants the newest of the new.

In a couple of months new owners today will want the double glass rear windows and the cooled seats!

Reactions: Snowy77
Almost ordered white on white. The Mrs was the one who threw a spanner in that cog. She's like, that's TOO white... So I said, fine then, the money I save I'll get BOOST 😆

Win either way. 😁
We have White on White AWD MY - Mrs always wanted a white interia car prefer wood affect dashboard though.
Back of chairs are black though and centre console is black, and Steering wheel is black.
Erm... Tyres are black...

My
We have White on White AWD MY - Mrs always wanted a white interia car prefer wood affect dashboard though.
Back of chairs are black though and centre console is black, and Steering wheel is black.
My lab puppy wanted white on white, as he likes to make his mark. But I told him firmly that everything must be black.

I think it was an exceptionally bright July day we were over Dartford and had a nose in and had test drive. The car I test drove was a Black on Black, absolutely awesome AWD. That's what sold it right away to me, just how it felt, and considering the car I drive atm was built in '96 it felt a million post codes away.

After we gave the keycard to the next couple going for a drive, the Tesla guys gave us another car to look around as I wanted to just look at everything, and this one had the white interior.. I loved it! Mrs was like, no it's toooooooooo briiiiiiight, it's tooooooooooo white! My (then 10) year old daughter chose the car configuration for me, she went straight for the white and black interior.. It just stuck after that. Saved a little bit on the colour and black interior, so figured I'd use that money to upgrade the car to EAP / Boost. Here everyone is a winner 😁 and no squabbles on yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but.... I'm surprised the Mrs didn't put up any resistance to it... secretly I think she loved it as much as me.

Reactions: mrf71 and SaltyMod3