Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my Tesla M3 fob key delivered by Tesla. Feels and looks amazing! - Defo worth buying. :)
I really like the styling of the fob, but I must say I much prefer using my phone as a key rather than any kind of fob or card that needs interaction. It's great to just walk up the to the car & open the door to get in, then just get out & walk away. I don't carry any other keys & have a slimline card wallet.

Collected my all black RWD Model 3 this morning in Belfast. Busier than I expected, there were 25+ new Model 3/Y being prepared for collection, many not yet washed (though this was in progress on several cars) and a transporter with another 8 on it parked outside on the road with the driver trying hard to find spots to unload the cars into. TA told me they had been open since 8am (my slot was 11am) and so several cars had already gone and that they were expecting more loads next week. My own RWD had 96% charge which was a pleasant surprise. Paintwork, panel gaps, etc. all looked fine. Just home with 84% (took the long way) but have put it on charge to get to 100% as advised anyway. Going to set up the WiFi and phone app now.

IMG_0877.jpg

That looks lovely. Same configuration as my order.

So got to ask.. new or original rear light cluster? :cool:

(not that it makes iota of a difference.... just trying to gauge if the latest ones all have it)
Thanks. It's got the new light clusters. When I reversed into my parking spot at home last night the brake lights blinded my wife through the front window of the house!😂

Reactions: SaltyMod3
Collected my all black RWD Model 3 this morning in Belfast. Busier than I expected, there were 25+ new Model 3/Y being prepared for collection, many not yet washed (though this was in progress on several cars) and a transporter with another 8 on it parked outside on the road with the driver trying hard to find spots to unload the cars into. TA told me they had been open since 8am (my slot was 11am) and so several cars had already gone and that they were expecting more loads next week. My own RWD had 96% charge which was a pleasant surprise. Paintwork, panel gaps, etc. all looked fine. Just home with 84% (took the long way) but have put it on charge to get to 100% as advised anyway. Going to set up the WiFi and phone app now.

View attachment 779097
Looks awesome! 👏 Congrats and enjoy it! I’m gonna be so scared to park it anywhere unattended when I get mine. Might stand watch and guard it 😂👮‍♂️

Reactions: dilly28
That looks lovely. Same configuration as my order.

So got to ask.. new or original rear light cluster? :cool:

(not that it makes iota of a difference.... just trying to gauge if the latest ones all have it)
Keep on Gauging, you're my daily source of laughter! Already had our first boost this morning with you ordering booster and EAP before even having a vehicle in your possession! Now a double dose...

Keep on Gauging, you're my daily source of laughter! Already had our first boost this morning with you ordering booster and EAP before even having a vehicle in your possession! Now a double dose...
I swear Tesla guys know me by just my number now. They're like OH **** it's that damn 533 guy! Anyone want to answer the same thing for the 12th time?

Can we just get a car to shut him up!

😁

Someone said in an earlier post : just annoy them, they'll give you a car. I can quite honestly say.. I'M TRYING! 🤣

I even went in person again, and one of the girls was like : HEY! are you here for ANOTHER test drive? I'm like, if you match me a car..... I won't need to test drive so much I can literally pretend I own one! (chuckles all around)

Yes I had another play. They offered me a performance test drive this time.. I declined. I don't want to subject myself to the anguish and torment of having that experience in my head... :D

IMG_20211124_130825.jpg
IMG_20211124_130921.jpg

I absolutely jest, the guys and girls at Dartford are fabulous, so helpful and friendly.

I'll get there in the end. I enjoy the bants. Love the cars, appreciate the posts here 🥰

PS : I haven't paid for Boost / EAP yet, I got to wait for the app to come to life once things happen.

Last edited:
Picked up my Model 3 at Dartford on Tuesday - after a mammoth drive from Glasgow to get it and then back. Absolutely love it and was super impressed by the pickup and trade in process which took all of 5 mins.

The drive back was great apart from the epic rain past the Lake District. Stopped at a few places to use the Supercharger network which was a dream.

Now tested positive for Covid so its sat on my driveway for the next 7 days!

Picked up my Model 3 at Dartford on Tuesday - after a mammoth drive from Glasgow to get it and then back. Absolutely love it and was super impressed by the pickup and trade in process which took all of 5 mins.

The drive back was great apart from the epic rain past the Lake District. Stopped at a few places to use the Supercharger network which was a dream.

Now tested positive for Covid so its sat on my driveway for the next 7 days!
Sorry to hear about covid, hope you make a swift recovery.

That's quite a trek from Glasgow to Dartford. How did you find the journey back in the car? There's nothing like getting to know one's car than such a journey.

Well done on the pick up and voyage back.

Heading up, myself, to Carlisle in August to visit family, long long long overdue. Not anywhere as far as Glasgow, but still a handsome distance.

Reactions: Rgascoigne71