Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At last, just been given a delivery date of the 25th March 😁😁😁

What is interesting, is that although it is a lease car, which are normally delivered to your house, I am having to pick up from Southampton. I spoke to the lease company to make sure this was ok (as 2 days ago they said it would 100% be delivered) and they said Tesla appears to be making a big push at the moment to get rid of the cars as quickly as possible

Reactions: dilly28 and Snowy77
Just delivered after a looong wait all day

BK22 club..

My wife said she wished I looked at her like I look at this 🤣

I’m in love

65519C0A-B78B-4C31-BD1D-CF5C466E05FD.jpeg

623D7516-D237-43A6-867B-1E09996DFF66.jpeg

I swear Tesla guys know me by just my number now. They're like OH **** it's that damn 533 guy! Anyone want to answer the same thing for the 12th time?

Can we just get a car to shut him up!

😁

Someone said in an earlier post : just annoy them, they'll give you a car. I can quite honestly say.. I'M TRYING! 🤣

I even went in person again, and one of the girls was like : HEY! are you here for ANOTHER test drive? I'm like, if you match me a car..... I won't need to test drive so much I can literally pretend I own one! (chuckles all around)

Yes I had another play. They offered me a performance test drive this time.. I declined. I don't want to subject myself to the anguish and torment of having that experience in my head... :D

View attachment 779117View attachment 779118

I absolutely jest, the guys and girls at Dartford are fabulous, so helpful and friendly.

I'll get there in the end. I enjoy the bants. Love the cars, appreciate the posts here 🥰

PS : I haven't paid for Boost / EAP yet, I got to wait for the app to come to life once things happen.
I test drove the performance there... Was defo an amazing experience lol... I kinda got lost and ended up coming off the M25 and going passed brands hatch! Was late back so they said I had to order a car now, so I did. 😂🤣

Just delivered after a looong wait all day

BK22 club..

My wife said she wished I looked at her like I look at this 🤣
My wife says the same - thing is - its her car not mine :)
Mind you as long as my car can do 0-30 in 10 seconds - with top speed of 60 I am fine
I just love the Tech inside it - although I'll accidentally install a windows operating system on it which will do a Blue screen every so often.

Reactions: Dukemarkjohn
I swear Tesla guys know me by just my number now. They're like OH **** it's that damn 533 guy! Anyone want to answer the same thing for the 12th time?

Can we just get a car to shut him up!

😁

Someone said in an earlier post : just annoy them, they'll give you a car. I can quite honestly say.. I'M TRYING! 🤣

I even went in person again, and one of the girls was like : HEY! are you here for ANOTHER test drive? I'm like, if you match me a car..... I won't need to test drive so much I can literally pretend I own one! (chuckles all around)

Yes I had another play. They offered me a performance test drive this time.. I declined. I don't want to subject myself to the anguish and torment of having that experience in my head... :D

View attachment 779117View attachment 779118

I absolutely jest, the guys and girls at Dartford are fabulous, so helpful and friendly.

I'll get there in the end. I enjoy the bants. Love the cars, appreciate the posts here 🥰

PS : I haven't paid for Boost / EAP yet, I got to wait for the app to come to life once things happen.
What really annoys them is playing Boombox in the middle of the showroom, you can hear them slam their office doors.
Or get the lightshow working

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77
Sorry to hear about covid, hope you make a swift recovery.

That's quite a trek from Glasgow to Dartford. How did you find the journey back in the car? There's nothing like getting to know one's car than such a journey.

Well done on the pick up and voyage back.

Heading up, myself, to Carlisle in August to visit family, long long long overdue. Not anywhere as far as Glasgow, but still a handsome distance.

The journey back was good. The journey planner is brilliant at telling you where to stop and what level charge you'll have at that point - it does a great job of keeping you a bit more controlled on speed to retain charge which is super helpful too. I charged to 100% at Dartford on the advice of a Tesla Tech guy who was parked next to me. Could have done it with one more charge at Keele but topped up at Gretna Green to get home.

Acceleration on the Model 3 LR is insane (coming from a 2 litre BMW), its very, very comfortable and after 7.5 hours sat in it I didn't feel any discomfort at all.

Bonus was discovering the EV chargers in the car park opposite my house are free too!

My collection experience at Bluewater.

Thought I would share my collection experience of my new Tesla today. Upon arrival I checked in at Tesla desk. Few people where ahead of me but only waited few minutes. The process was very quick, all I did is I gave them my driver's license and signed collection contract via e-sign. I was told that my app won't work as my car needs to update first and I should be able to have my car connected to the Tesla app within 24 hours. Didn't really mind that much as was excited to get my hands on a new car so not really a massive inconvenience. Was also told that I have 7 days or 100miles to report any issues that would be rectified free of charge. The battery was only 21% so needed to use supercharger, there are lots of them at Bluewater. All in all the process was quick and had no issues.
What's not so good. Th car park is really dark and honestly you do really have to drive off first to properly inspect the car. My car was dirty, there were water marks and dust everywhere. On top of that lots of swirl marks if you look at it really closely. Lots of people were cleaning their cars at the car park and somone at the supercharger complained to Tesla SA who send someone with a bucket of water and cloth to clean up the car.
Anyway, will have the car cleaned tomorrow and will take some pictures then!