Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ctrl + U and then search for LRW for Shanghai cars or XP7 for Berlin VIN numbers. If there are none then the car hasn’t yet been assigned. Usually you get a VIN when it is loaded on a ship. It appears in the source code before they send it to you.
This is a more user friendly way to check for Vin assigned .

How would it be possible you would know it's 100% a 2021 production, unless there's a VIN given? BASED SOLELY ON A HUNCH. IF ITS A POST DEC 15 PRODUCTION IT WILL HAVE THE NEW ITEMS, IF ITS PRIOR TO DEC 15TH PRODUCTION IT WILL HAVE THE PREVIOUS ITEMS. TESLA WILL NOT IN SUCH TIGHT CONDITIONS REOFFER OR ALLOCATE CANCELLED OFFERS TO PERSONS AWAITING DELIVERY, THEY WILL TACK ON A FREE (FOR THEM) EAP OR FSD AND ON TOP OF THAT TACK A PREMIUM OF 2000-2500 AND SELL AS A DEMO VEHICLE WITH 20-30 DELIVERY MILES

I wouldn't be accepting an Intel Atom car now, that would mean it'll be missing various improvements that go along with that build, NO YOU WOULDNT AND THE MAJORITY ARE LIKE YOU WHO WOULDNT BUT THERE ARE THOSE WHO KNOW THESE VEHICLES AND THE PARTS AND MODULES THAT MAKE UP THESE VEHICLES LIKE THAE BACK OF THEIR HANDS AND THEY RECOMEND THE PARTS THAT MAKE THE PREVIOUS GENERATION WHICH WERE PRODUCED UP TO DEC 15TH AND HAVE THE INTEL ATOM

---
Caps Lock stuck ? :)

Still lurking. Still hoping the best quick outcome for all. Still cleaning Salty every time a fly lands 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 51B69830-38AC-4EEB-AD43-F1062FDC9150.jpeg
    51B69830-38AC-4EEB-AD43-F1062FDC9150.jpeg
    935.7 KB · Views: 84
Hi, not sure if this is a daft question but I have an order on via zenith for a white, black leather, aero model 3. Delivery expected roughly November. I am thinking about changing to blue as it’s really grown on me. Would this extra charge be on the original value at point of order rather than charged on current price? Thanks