Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have looked for the online chat on the Tesla website multiple times, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone help me out? It's probably staring me in the face.....🤪
Yeah this sucker is normally a nightmare to appear. You're not doing anything wrong, so if you can't see it, it's genuinely not there. We think it only appears when an agent is free / online.

BUT, I just checked and....

JUMP ON IT! BEFORE IT BURROWS (again) 😆

1650370495503.png

PS i might have scared it off with the arrows. 😁

The same thing has happened to mine. Ordered around the same time you did. Had November as the original delivery date. It then moved to 20th to June 30th and now it is back to November.

I think we'd be better off not checking at all and just waiting for a text, but that is easier said than done 😁.

When they will arrive is anyone's guess to be honest, but I'm optimistic we'll still get them ahead of the original estimate personally.
Thanks, Paul, I do hope so.. I am having difficulty adjusting my mind set when it changes, an eight month change does alter calculations a lot. At least I now know that they spin the wheel of fortune on dates on Sundays 🙂

Ordered my M3 RWD on the 8th of March, delivery window jumped forward to May - June, then narrowed to 18 - 22 of June. But yesterday I noticed its gone back to the original Feb 2023 :( Gutted!

Phoned them up to see if there was a reason, didn't really get anything specific but they did say they'd be surprised if it stays on Feb 2023 and to check-in in June if it hadn't changed again. Must bee that i missed out on the May shipment from Shanghai due to reduced numbers coming from there. So I suppose the next window is in August.

Was so excited when it was around the corner! Does anyone have any experience of the delivery date jumping back?

Reactions: Nicki Minaj
Ordered my M3 RWD on the 8th of March, delivery window jumped forward to May - June, then narrowed to 18 - 22 of June. But yesterday I noticed its gone back to the original Feb 2023 :( Gutted!

Phoned them up to see if there was a reason, didn't really get anything specific but they did say they'd be surprised if it stays on Feb 2023 and to check-in in June if it hadn't changed again. Must bee that i missed out on the May shipment from Shanghai due to reduced numbers coming from there. So I suppose the next window is in August.

Was so excited when it was around the corner! Does anyone have any experience of the delivery date jumping back?
I've been told by the lease company this morning to expect it in August M3, RWD, white and black aero.

Yeah this sucker is normally a nightmare to appear. You're not doing anything wrong, so if you can't see it, it's genuinely not there. We think it only appears when an agent is free / online.

BUT, I just checked and....

JUMP ON IT! BEFORE IT BURROWS (again) 😆

View attachment 795299

PS i might have scared it off with the arrows. 😁
Thanks, I've tried a few times with no joy! I'll keep trying, but likely no joy until tomorrow now :(

Reactions: Snowy77
Early March
Let’s hope this date isn’t true then I ordered early feb and had not updates since, whenever I asked for a date for told there wasn’t one. I have been without a car since October, if it turns out it’s going to be November for me, might have to look elsewhere. Let’s keep our fingers crossed tough for now. Perhaps things are just loving about because of Shanghai. 👍

Reactions: Nicki Minaj
Let’s hope this date isn’t true then I ordered early feb and had not updates since, whenever I asked for a date for told there wasn’t one. I have been without a car since October, if it turns out it’s going to be November for me, might have to look elsewhere. Let’s keep our fingers crossed tough for now. Perhaps things are just loving about because of Shanghai. 👍
Good luck getting a new car faster than what Tesla can provide… your best bet is to keep hitting refresh on the inventory once a ship has arrived in the UK.

You’ll pick up a brand new Tesla pretty quickly that way

Good luck getting a new car faster than what Tesla can provide… your best bet is to keep hitting refresh on the inventory once a ship has arrived in the UK.

You’ll pick up a brand new Tesla pretty quickly that way
All the costs have gone up since I ordered. I’ll stick with the order I placed, going to give it a another 6 weeks and see what happens in terms of updates. I ordered the tesla as when I ordered it estimated March Delivery. Hoping for this quarter now, if it doesn’t happen then. I’ll be looking at other options as need a car for work now.

All the costs have gone up since I ordered. I’ll stick with the order I placed, going to give it a another 6 weeks and see what happens in terms of updates. I ordered the tesla as when I ordered it estimated March Delivery. Hoping for this quarter now, if it doesn’t happen then. I’ll be looking at other options as need a car for work now.
Once deliveries will be resumed it’s pretty easy to get your car sooner. I ordered my car in November but put the order on hold. Released it 15th of March and still in March had a message that my car is available for accelerated delivery. Could have it basically within 2 weeks since I said that I’m ready.

FYI - for those in their first couple of days/weeks of ownership….note that M3SR only has ONE Reverse Light..I’m not sure about other models. So, no need to create a Service Call for it to be repaired like I did ;-) The nice Service Call Centre lady told me they get at least one of these every day…..hopefully this message can save a couple. Happy Reversing

Reactions: Famandy
FYI - for those in their first couple of days/weeks of ownership….note that M3SR only has ONE Reverse Light..I’m not sure about other models. So, no need to create a Service Call for it to be repaired like I did ;-) The nice Service Call Centre lady told me they get at least one of these every day…..hopefully this message can save a couple. Happy Reversing
No, depending on what light clusters Tesla has lying around your M3 RWD/LR/P will have either one or two reversing lights.

Reactions: Famandy
No, depending on what light clusters Tesla has lying around your M3 RWD/LR/P will have either one or two reversing lights.
Yes my Model 3 RWD (March 2022) has 2 x reversing lights (photo attached), though I did notice when charging at SuC that some Model 3's had twin and other's only 1 reversing light - believe this applies to rear fog lamps as well, though haven't yet tested mine.

Attachments

• Model 3 RWD twin reversing lights.jpg
    Model 3 RWD twin reversing lights.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 42
So...
  • 9th April, test drove MY for the 1st time - family of 5 - Everyone's mind blown away with the tech/speed/space 🤗🤯
  • Drove back home in our 3L 7 seater gas guzzler (with air suspension) and we all felt its days were numbered.
  • 10th April, reserved a "poverty spec" MY AWD White / Black / Geminis.
  • 11th April, EDD changed from July to May 28 - June 25 pickup NEC
  • 15th April, bye bye 3L gas guzzler, sold it - feeling relieved!
  • 19th April, changed pickup to Bluewater and rep said, in the next few weeks I should be getting a car assigned!
  • EDD still May 28 - June 25 pickup Bluewater
So excited but based on everything I am reading re ships/Shanghai GF/Covid/materials/delays etc, I am trying to keep cool and patiently wait like everyone else.

Reactions: delta0 and Famandy