Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - for those in their first couple of days/weeks of ownership….note that M3SR only has ONE Reverse Light..I’m not sure about other models. So, no need to create a Service Call for it to be repaired like I did ;-) The nice Service Call Centre lady told me they get at least one of these every day…..hopefully this message can save a couple. Happy Reversing
Are they able to switch it to the new light cluster?

So...
  • 9th April, test drove MY for the 1st time - family of 5 - Everyone's mind blown away with the tech/speed/space 🤗🤯
  • Drove back home in our 3L 7 seater gas guzzler (with air suspension) and we all felt its days were numbered.
  • 10th April, reserved a "poverty spec" MY AWD White / Black / Geminis.
  • 11th April, EDD changed from July to May 28 - June 25 pickup NEC
  • 15th April, bye bye 3L gas guzzler, sold it - feeling relieved!
  • 19th April, changed pickup to Bluewater and rep said, in the next few weeks I should be getting a car assigned!
  • EDD still May 28 - June 25 pickup Bluewater
So excited but based on everything I am reading re ships/Shanghai GF/Covid/materials/delays etc, I am trying to keep cool and patiently wait like everyone else.
Same spec- ordered the week before you - fingers crossed :)

And there's nothing wrong with that spec! :)

Do newly delivered Model 3s come with dual reversing lights and the bigger turning signal lights?

Some do, some don’t. All within spec of what you are purchasing so they will not ‘upgrade’ any vehicle with the older style.

With @MrT3 here. The 'alternative' cluster is a bit of a bonus if you get it, but the most important thing is that it doesn't affect how amazing the car is. 99.9% of the UK population have no idea it's even a thing. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. It's probably miffy for a few moments, but after you get in, drive it, and you realise it's YOURS... the rear cluster becomes less of an issue..... Someone on this thread... probably 100 pages back, said... "HEH it's not my problem, it's not me looking at my 'ass'" 😆 (or something to that effect). It stuck and he's got a point.. You're too busy enjoying.. Anyone looking on are probably cursing in envy anyway..

I know. I'm one of em. Whenever a Tesla drives past I'm :

1650446280597.png

BUT then I'm like:

1650446392047.png

ONE MONTH TO GO!

Rear light cluster... where's Snowy! (She is what she is) 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: JOL1 and QuanTim
😁 If I say it out loud I may start to believe it.
But it ain't working out, I am an addict, scavenging any news about delivery and I keep refreshing the tesla site every hour... 😆
You may have heard of a certain M. Thatcher? Well, she closed pretty much all those hospitals that might have been able to provide therapy
for broken "Tesla EDD" dependant folks. Now it looks like care- in-the -community awaits us unless GIGA Shanghai puts the hammer down.

Once in possession of our long awaited vehicles, it is thought, by unaffected (Auto -Immune) therapists that, at least partial, rehabilitation can be achieved through a programme of gentle swirl removal exercises using prescription products.

You may have heard of a certain M. Thatcher? Well, she closed pretty much all those hospitals that might have been able to provide therapy
for broken "Tesla EDD" dependant folks. Now it looks like care- in-the -community awaits us unless GIGA Shanghai puts the hammer down.

Once in possession of our long awaited vehicles, it is thought, by unaffected (Auto -Immune) therapists that, at least partial, rehabilitation can be achieved through a programme of gentle swirl removal exercises using prescription products.
Love it! I so want to be in rehab, trying to go cold turkey but I am not able to, its affecting my work :eek:

Reactions: Wattsisname
Same spec- ordered the week before you - fingers crossed :)

And there's nothing wrong with that spec! :)
Good to know we are so close! I was keen on the MSM but I got vetoed as the majority wanted to go for white, and I am growing to like it.

Now I just want/need to get some of those rimetrix wheel covers +chrome delete the logos and I'll be in heaven! 🥰

Dang, guys..... check this out

New highway code rules in favour of SELF DRIVING vehicles... could this mean relaxed autopilot rules coming through?

"The technology could be available in the UK later this year and, with the right regulations in place, consumers are set to benefit from safer, more efficient journeys while the UK will strengthen its position as a global leader in the deployment of self-driving technology."

Reactions: QuanTim
M3/Rwd/white/black interior/Aero. Ordered on Feb 7 and moved my booking to my leasing company (Tusker - salary sacrifice). Spoke to Tesla customer care earlier today and they mentioned I have not been matched to any car yet. They expect it to be august Edd but could be earlier if they get a ship from china. Customer care didn’t know much about how my initial reg free of 100 pounds gets refunded to me once the leasing company takes over the RN number. Not too concerned about it now though!

Just disappointed that the timelines keep getting pushed and no clear EDD.

Man I went from being in the “within a few months” crowd to being over half a year away within a few days. Feeling super bummed and evious of all you May-ers and June-ers with your EDD’s around the corner…. 😒

Not jealous AT ALL (….😂😭😂😭🎻)
Will keep fingers crossed that you get bumped forward to sir. We'll all be on the Q3 bench if China doesn't drop kick boats in our direction soon...

• Love
Reactions: QuanTim