Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After Tesla confirmed via Live Chat that I’m still matched to a vehicle (did a little dance to celebrate) I just called ZenAuto who confirmed this (they didn’t last time). If only they would pro-actively keep us up-to-date hey?! They said I’ve been assigned a VIN and delivery will be between 21 - 30 June 🎉

So apparently Tesla will be in touch directly to arrange delivery (SMS) and once arranged, Tesla will notify Zen who will in turn contact me to take deposit payment. Likely to happen a couple of day before delivery date.

Looking good for now 🙏 Best of luck to anyone else who’s anxiously waiting

My order was in 6th March 2022 MYLR Midnight sliver 19" tyres with FSD and till couple of days ago after few times EDD changed, it was set for 17th - 29th June but now only shows July 😥. Now my questions is has any once received their delivery date for the same spec and order date? Also silly question but I can't find an option to chat live with Emma.If you can share link to chatbot that would be a great help. Thanks

Just out of interest what are Tesla saying to you @Pablotti ?

I have the same spec White/Black/20’s ordered 22nd March and Tesla have all but confirmed to me today August/September delivery after originally being May 😥
It was 19-30 June, then it changed to 'May' over the weekend, and now just blank (but still May on the website). The second order is still Aug-Oct 2022.

I don't hold out too much hope for an imminent delivery, but it's not the end of the world. It'll come when it's ready.

My order was in 6th March 2022 MYLR Midnight sliver 19" tyres with FSD and till couple of days ago after few times EDD changed, it was set for 17th - 29th June but now only shows July 😥. Now my questions is has any once received their delivery date for the same spec and order date? Also silly question but I can't find an option to chat live with Emma.If you can share link to chatbot that would be a great help. Thanks
The chat icon always pops up in the bottom right corner for me when I specifically navigate model 3 inventory pages. It won’t work on iPhone. Note if no one is available it might not work or show

I wonder if that was a vehicle that was assigned to someone else, but they couldn't take it for whatever reason.
it's often the case, when a car arrives for someone on the fence, the final trip is when it comes to Tesla asking for payment. It's at this point the bail out and get their deposit back. This orphaned car, if matching an existing order goes straight to the next person waiting. So always good to be that guy (or girl) with the earliest order, even though it may feel like you missed out.

The next one to keep tabs on is when collections do not happen. Cars can go on inventory for an all out first come first serve scrum.. It happened in Q1 where there was a wave of vehicles appearing on inventory, it gave quick triggered fingers an opportunity to jump the queue if they're willing to compromise specific specs for an immediate car. I'm going to assume tesla want no vehicles left at month end, so will go on a frenzy matching process, and rely on inventory stock to shift as many cars to owners as they can...

I'd get ready on the triggers from now until RCC EUROPE comes in, and for the week following its arrival.

Good luck out there !

Did that all happen today? From nothing this morning, to VIN and collection confirmed?

I wonder if that was a vehicle that was assigned to someone else, but they couldn't take it for whatever reason.
Yes it all happened today but I am using a leasing company however have been told that they will text me the information directly. Just went on the chat and got confirmation that my leasing company got informed last week but have not told me. Sorry for getting your hopes up :(

it's often the case, when a car arrives for someone on the fence, the final trip is when it comes to Tesla asking for payment. It's at this point the bail out and get their deposit back. This orphaned car, if matching an existing order goes straight to the next person waiting. So always good to be that guy (or girl) with the earliest order, even though it may feel like you missed out.

The next one to keep tabs on is when collections do not happen. Cars can go on inventory for an all out first come first serve scrum.. It happened in Q1 where there was a wave of vehicles appearing on inventory, it gave quick triggered fingers an opportunity to jump the queue if they're willing to compromise specific specs for an immediate car. I'm going to assume tesla want no vehicles left at month end, so will go on a frenzy matching process, and rely on inventory stock to shift as many cars to owners as they can...

I'd get ready on the triggers from now until RCC EUROPE comes in, and for the week following its arrival.

Good luck out there !
Yea, I'll keep an eye out. If we get something, all good. If not, no worries... We're happy to wait in line like good Brits :p

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77
Yea, I'll keep an eye out. If we get something, all good. If not, no worries... We're happy to wait in line like good Brits :p
same as me, I had a few close matches, but what affected me was I ordered at the original <£50k M3LR price, so when things came up it was at the higher price and I couldn't get a price match on a substitute car. It had to be a fresh and matched vehicle to qualify. Kinda makes sense, so the patient road it had to be. They came thorugh though.

Reactions: JOL1 and Pablotti
Do you reckon White seats have something to do with the delays? Mine is White | White | 20" ordered in Oct 2021
Don't think that should be the case. If you go to Page 497 - there is a data sheet published by WIIXM. I can see few MY's with white seats having VIN allocated. Yours is pretty surprising - you are much earlier in the queue. hope you have completed all the steps in your account? Some of the VINs allocated are for orders done in march/april this year.

After Tesla confirmed via Live Chat that I’m still matched to a vehicle (did a little dance to celebrate) I just called ZenAuto who confirmed this (they didn’t last time). If only they would pro-actively keep us up-to-date hey?! They said I’ve been assigned a VIN and delivery will be between 21 - 30 June 🎉

So apparently Tesla will be in touch directly to arrange delivery (SMS) and once arranged, Tesla will notify Zen who will in turn contact me to take deposit payment. Likely to happen a couple of day before delivery date.

Looking good for now 🙏 Best of luck to anyone else who’s anxiously waiting
Just messaged Tesla chat again saying my lease company ZenAuto confirmed I have a VIN assigned and that Tesla would be in touch to confirm delivery.

They confirmed I have a collection booked in for 29/06 at 10am in Staines 💥 🎉

This is the earliest date available apparently due to them preparing the car the evening before when it lands at the collection site.

Funny how they wouldn’t tell me that until I said my lease company confirmed.

I'm going to assume tesla want no vehicles left at month end, so will go on a frenzy matching process, and rely on inventory stock to shift as many cars to owners as they can...

Inventory will be at current price too ... and may well bundle EAP ... so folk may have to stump up for both those in order to secure Inventory, or wait and get the original price.

due to them preparing the car the evening before when it lands at the collection site

Hahaha .... I wonder what they are planning to do, don't suppose you asked them? :)

I've collected cars that were on a transporter 30 minutes before. They had run it through a pressure washer - or maybe just chucked a bucket of water over it - the windows came up wet when I wound them down and back up - but I doubt they did anything else ... at least they didn't attempt to clean it with a dry rag after a sandstorm ...

Reactions: Snowy77
Just messaged Tesla chat again saying my lease company ZenAuto confirmed I have a VIN assigned and that Tesla would be in touch to confirm delivery.

They confirmed I have a collection booked in for 29/06 at 10am in Staines 💥 🎉

This is the earliest date available apparently due to them preparing the car the evening before when it lands at the collection site.

Funny how they wouldn’t tell me that until I said my lease company confirmed.
I've just had a call off Zen giving me an update as it was supposed to be May. They are saying that the car will likely be July/August now.
In regards to your collection in Stained, I was under the impression that Zen delivered to your home? Is this not the case?