Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I was expecting this….

Attachments

• 4C35294F-1465-47CE-AFE9-A2A9107DDC7E.jpeg
    4C35294F-1465-47CE-AFE9-A2A9107DDC7E.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: James7C2
Also got a delivery date confirmed! Still Bluewater not Staines (thankfully).

Delivery date confirmed - still Bluewater (I see others getting Staines as an option)

The mass accessories order begins!
Collected today. Just wanted to say thanks to @Mr Miserable and everyone else for their sterling work. FYI - Parcel shelf and charging cable included. If anyone has any questions I am happy to answer them.

I guess the problem is that they have confirmed delivery appointments for every day until the end of the month. The dilemma is, do they delay everybody by a day and therefore screw thousands of peoples arrangements or do they just cancel Monday's appointments and try to shoehorn those cancellations into the remaining days. I suggest they are doing the latter - it's just bad luck for those with appointments on the 19th. I feel your pain.
Thank you. My delivery date was actually on the Tuesday, but it's starting to make sense if the cars are literally delivered the day before collection.

Those with collections on the Monday have perhaps been 'split' with delivery dates moved to Saturday (have seen evidence of that), and some moved to Tuesday. Those with collections on Tuesday have all been bumped by 7 days :-(

Another mystery of Tesla logistics that we may never understand!

This is the truth! Bump 1 set of people 8 days down the road rather that 8 sets of people 1 day.

The sacrifice of the few for the good of the many.

It’s also not Teslas fault so I don’t think it fair for people to be soured by this event. Even Centre Parcs is physically evicting all it’s guests for 1 day rather than letting them stay on the Parc. For some people this is mid holiday and they have no where to go for 24 hours.
I only got bumped 1 day. Collection was 20th, now 21st. Manchester.

Reactions: NP90 and Toblerone
Mine starts with 615.
Yeah mine too, and I've been told it's on Sunrise, been given the reg, and a delivery date to my home (28/09).
No way to directly tell which ship it's on based on anything other than deduction. You can try asking a Tesla rep on the phone like I did. They confirmed it's on the Sunrise but they did it a bit too quickly, don't think they actually had any info on it but who knows.

Either way I think you're good, your car is docking in just a few hours :)

Yeah mine too, and I've been told it's on Sunrise, been given the reg, and a delivery date to my home (28/09).
No way to directly tell which ship it's on based on anything other than deduction. You can try asking a Tesla rep on the phone like I did. They confirmed it's on the Sunrise but they did it a bit too quickly, don't think they actually had any info on it but who knows.

Either way I think you're good, your car is docking in just a few hours :)
Thank you isn't that a coincidence we have the same delivery day. Lets have a look on the dock cameras and see if we can find our cars. Their she is. lol.

Reactions: Lazarou
Hi everyone, my test payment and a couple of smaller payments were credited within an hour of sending. Todays substantial sum has not gone through to my account yet (3 hours elapsed). Is it because of Texas hours and likely to materialise soon? Not panicking at all yet but just wondered about typical response time during normal working hours.

Hi everyone, my test payment and a couple of smaller payments were credited within an hour of sending. Todays substantial sum has not gone through to my account yet (3 hours elapsed). Is it because of Texas hours and likely to materialise soon? Not panicking at all yet but just wondered about typical response time during normal working hours.
Could be your bank are checking it first?

The large payment I made was the 2nd one and took 30mins to show at this time of day (mid afternoon)

Could be your bank are checking it first?

The large payment I made was the 2nd one and took 30mins to show at this time of day (mid afternoon)
Thanks, I will leave it for a couple of hours and then check with my bank and Tesla to see where the money has gone and if it’s still in the ether.

Edit: it’s gone through and cleared as I was thanking you- isn’t life strange?🤩

Last edited: