Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So not getting my car soon, I have Premium Spotify anf Hifi Tidal. Which sounds better in the M3LR ?

Thinking about dropping one but functionally very much roughly the same , wondering if the sound in the car will be the deciding factor.
Tidal by a long way - assuming you download the tracks to the car. Streaming, there’s not much in it, but as you can download tracks in ‘Hi-Fi’ quality on Tidal they sound much cleaner. Only problem is the integration on Tidal isn’t great and it’s missing a ‘shuffle’ function (or at least it was at end of August (sold my LR then and am awaiting new M3P end of Sept)).

Yep. And you don’t get a notification until the ship is almost here. But you can find the hidden vin on your account within a couple of days of the ship leaving Shanghai.

On the official comms - i started getting texts on 11 August and was able to schedule delivery on 8 September. The ship had docked on 31 August. So from my experience, you start getting comms around a month ahead from possible collection dates.
Can you read much into the delivery time stated on the website? My spec has went from dec22 - feb23, when ordered last month, to nov22 - dec22 today.

Yep. And you don’t get a notification until the ship is almost here. But you can find the hidden vin on your account within a couple of days of the ship leaving Shanghai.

On the official comms - i started getting texts on 11 August and was able to schedule delivery on 8 September. The ship had docked on 31 August. So from my experience, you start getting comms around a month ahead from possible collection dates.
Can you read much into the delivery time stated on the website? My spec has went from dec22 - feb23, when ordered last month to nov22 - dec22 today.
The website can be optimistic but that indicates Tesla expects it to be delivered within Q4 this year.
that’s encouraging. Nothing like getting my hopes up in anticipation of getting smashed

Something seems amiss with this. You should follow up with Laase Company. The Tesla RN is no more than an acknowledgement of an order.

See details in my sig of dates etc . I ordered after you (first in January and then again in June) and have received two cars.
Thanks, I have followed up. Got an email at the start of Sep saying my new ETA is 31/12!

I am checking what other cars are available now as I don't want to wait until next year

Something seems amiss with this. You should follow up with Laase Company. The Tesla RN is no more than an acknowledgement of an order.

See details in my sig of dates etc . I ordered after you (first in January and then again in June) and have received two cars.
Ireland and some other European countries received basic spec M3s in Q3 but UK did not.