Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN assigned - LRWYHCEK5PC577***
Delivery booked on 10th Dec to Warrington
Ordered on 20th May via Lease Company, Model Y MSM Black Interior 19'' Wheel
Not sure which shipment it is coming but it has to be one of them RCC EUROPE, MORNING CELLO or GLOVIS SAFETY
Is there any way, I can check the inventory of these ships?

Wasn't sure where to ask this but my VIN is LRWYHCEK3PC552###. Is the 552 the batch and if so is it significantly lower than Donel Js(580) does it work that way? And If so maybe my car is a cancelled order?
I have now got my VIN and lower than yours. LRWYHCEK3PC542###. Seems very low given it’s only just making its way here. EDD now 6th - 21st December, so has to be on Glovis Safety.

VIN assigned - LRWYHCEK5PC577***
Delivery booked on 10th Dec to Warrington
Ordered on 20th May via Lease Company, Model Y MSM Black Interior 19'' Wheel
Not sure which shipment it is coming but it has to be one of them RCC EUROPE, MORNING CELLO or GLOVIS SAFETY
Is there any way, I can check the inventory of these ships?
How did you get them to deliver to Warrington.
We only got collection offered at Trafford Center ?

Reactions: dajw2793
Exactly same vin range as me, so our cars are within a few hundred of each other. I got a text around 24th Oct and car will most likely be on Glovis Summit
Seems a bit weird that they are so far apart date wise. You would expect them to be loaded in some sort of order. Then again this is Tesla, so all reasonable logic goes out the window. Just glad to finally be getting a car. 😀

Reactions: Emodder