Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lurking for a couple months. Ordered MYLR MSM end of August with NHS fleet solutions. Got to the last stage of "car on order" second week in October after hassling NHS fleet.... then nothing.....so went on tesla chat after seeing other peeps on here had, who were able to tell me, "I can see you have been matched to delivery on 28th Nov"!!
This is more stressful than it should be 🤨

Reactions: mattdav
Does anyone know if you can add a trade-in to your order when you didn't select that option at point of order?

Also, what are people thinking of the Tesla trade-in offers? Am I better off looking at WBAC or Motorway?
Pretty sure you can. We didn't add trade in when we placed the order but went on live chat later and said we wanted a quote for trade in. It was way lower than any other outlet so didn't bother.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can add a trade-in to your order when you didn't select that option at point of order?

Also, what are people thinking of the Tesla trade-in offers? Am I better off looking at WBAC or Motorway?
Tesla seem very competitive for me, trading in a year old M3 for MY. They weren’t so good a year ago for my BMW. Motorway seem too currently across the board.

Possibly stupid question but how much charge do we think will be in the car when it’s delivered? My wall charger not installed yet
My M3 came with just under 50% last year. But it Varys considerably. If I were you I’d plan a route home via a supercharger just in case. Plus you’ll get to experience the slick supercharger experience.

Reactions: Savvysaz
So My lease company have yet to send over authorisation but after chatting with someone on chat yesterday and telling them that my exact spec is in the existing inventory, they have matched me to a car! Just have to wait for the authorisation and I'm good to go!

Newbie post alert.
Ordered a M3RWD late October via Novuna (company car), now have VIN assigned with an indicated delivery window of Dec 14 onwards (I wonder which ship that is)

Boss ordered a MYLR same time and has a delivery date of 1st Dec. There must be a glut.
Can I ask what spec you’ve ordered and if you found a hidden VIN or is to ask?

I have a M3RWD in order since mid-March with complete radio silence since I ordered it. My spec is White/Black with 19” Sport Wheels.