Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my MY RWD White and everything standard through Grosvenor leasing last week. Got my order number in the app and saying 4th Jan - 28th Feb.

How long would it usualy take to get a more specific date? Also when’s the next boat due in as I assume mine won’t be on the one that came in this week.

I ordered a MY Standard last week through my work scheme, I think the finance is with Leaseplan. Still don't have the first text from Tesla with VIN or anything. Whats the likelihood of me getting it from the ones that are available for delivery now?

Seems that leasing or ordering through work salary sacrifice schemes take a lot longer to sort... :(

I ordered a MY Standard last week through my work scheme, I think the finance is with Leaseplan. Still don't have the first text from Tesla with VIN or anything. Whats the likelihood of me getting it from the ones that are available for delivery now?

Seems that leasing or ordering through work salary sacrifice schemes take a lot longer to sort... :(
It took a few weeks when I leased my Model 3. Just ordered a Model Y through my company and paid cash, delivery in 1 week...maybe luck in the spec being available.

Model y long range black with tow hitch delivered yesterday. Was delivered from Portbury to Portishead with 12 miles on it! Must have been on the other boat as originally thought it was coming from Southampton. Lovely car well pleased with it! 👍

Reactions: Cloggie
Yes, that seems to be the case. I ordered a Model Y through the company's Octopus EV scheme and the delivery timeframe is Feb-April yet I can see from the Tesla inventory site that the exact spec I've ordered is marked as "Available for pickup" today. I think they treat their retail and fleet allocations differently.

Yes, that seems to be the case. I ordered a Model Y through the company's Octopus EV scheme and the delivery timeframe is Feb-April yet I can see from the Tesla inventory site that the exact spec I've ordered is marked as "Available for pickup" today. I think they treat their retail and fleet allocations differently.
Definitely seems that way, I thought it might be the lease company giving me the run around, but sounds like the allocations for fleet are different

I was allocated a VIN this morning, and have received an SMS telling me Vehicle Allocations may be recalculated, and since that no longer have a VIN assigned. This is a direct purchase from Tesla using HP Finance.

Never mind, back to square one and continuing to wait.

I was allocated a VIN this morning, and have received an SMS telling me Vehicle Allocations may be recalculated, and since that no longer have a VIN assigned. This is a direct purchase from Tesla using HP Finance.

Never mind, back to square one and continuing to wait.
Exactly the same with me. Insurance for TITUS going through Red Sea and Suez must be an issue for shipping at the moment.

That's very bizarre. Mine is M3H LR... Seems some have been revoked and others haven't. Which begs the question of whether the narrative of 'System Error' is true or not. Oh well, It is what is and I'll get it when I get it.
Could it be something about a specific extra? Maybe their database had the wrong features for some VINs so we could've gotten one assigned that didn't have our ordered spec.

Mine disappeared and it was Long Range, White, Black interior, 19" Nova wheels. Any of that similar to yours that @MezzaDM doesn't also have? 🤔

Just been updated with a license plate number as well

Are you a lease customer? I think someone else mentioned they had a licence plate assigned as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.