Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am with a lease company (drivespeed with the finance via leaseplan). Had a text of Tesla last night with a delivery date of 03/03 to which I responded yes. Tesla acknowledged that response this morning. However, drivespeed called me this afternoon to say Tesla had been in touch to say I’d not responded re delivery. All a bit odd
Very odd! I tried to reply to the text but I actually can't as it comes from TESLA and if I try to reply my iPhone wouldn't deliver it. Waiting on the phone now - also sent an email to the sales assistant who helped me with the Test Drive.

Very odd! I tried to reply to the text but I actually can't as it comes from TESLA and if I try to reply my iPhone wouldn't deliver it. Waiting on the phone now - also sent an email to the sales assistant who helped me with the Test Drive.
Strange. I’m an iPhone user and it let me respond. Although was from Tesla it was just a generic mobile number. (I did actually confirm with Tesla it was legit before I responded).

Lady from drivespeed did say Tesla are a nightmare to deal with.

Strange. I’m an iPhone user and it let me respond. Although was from Tesla it was just a generic mobile number. (I did actually confirm with Tesla it was legit before I responded).

Lady from drivespeed did say Tesla are a nightmare to deal with.
Been 25 mins on the phone with support - but I've got myself a scheduled delivery date! 3rd of March - should be able to get also a 23 plate. Good times!

I ordered a metallic blue with white interior MP3 on 03.11.22 via a lease company.
On 09.01.23 i had a text confirming my post code - they then stated - thank you for confirming your delivery postcode is correct. We will be in touch once your vehicle is ready for delivery.
I think my car is on either the MSC Immacolata due to dock at Southampton around 08.02.23 or the Grand Mark around 15.02.23
I've had no delivery date confirmation as of yet.

I ordered a metallic blue with white interior MP3 on 03.11.22 via a lease company.
On 09.01.23 i had a text confirming my post code - they then stated - thank you for confirming your delivery postcode is correct. We will be in touch once your vehicle is ready for delivery.
I think my car is on either the MSC Immacolata due to dock at Southampton around 08.02.23 or the Grand Mark around 15.02.23
I've had no delivery date confirmation as of yet.
I’d speak to your lease company - I think you are right on the ships though.

I ordered a MY on 18th November and was offered a delivery on 23rd Feb (although I had to push that to 2nd March due to hols).
I think mines is on Grand Mark.

I’d speak to your lease company - I think you are right on the ships though.

I ordered a MY on 18th November and was offered a delivery on 23rd Feb (although I had to push that to 2nd March due to hols).
I think mines is on Grand Mark.
I noticed in your posts about your timing.
I am fine with a delivery in February or March, no real rush. The lease company only know what Tesla tells them. They weren't aware that they had even contacted me requesting confirmation of my postcode for delivery

Hi all, I'm new to the community and wanted to share my experience so far.

I'd been on the fence about ordering a M3LR for a while, so the recent £6.5k price drop was the push I needed.

On 25 Jan, I ordered a standard spec M3LR in Midnight Silver for collection from Manchester. The delivery estimate on the Tesla website was February-March, which changed to 1-16 March once I'd paid the deposit.

2 day later, I received a text:

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 18.40.09.png

I got a call from a guy apologising for the mix up. He told me the car would be delivered to Manchester on 1 March and offered a collection window of 2-7 March, so I booked 4 March.

I was surprised that the estimate was accurate after hearing horror stories over deliveries being pushed back. I wonder whether the car was already in the country?

Hi all, I'm new to the community and wanted to share my experience so far.

I'd been on the fence about ordering a M3LR for a while, so the recent £6.5k price drop was the push I needed.

On 25 Jan, I ordered a standard spec M3LR in Midnight Silver for collection from Manchester. The delivery estimate on the Tesla website was February-March, which changed to 1-16 March once I'd paid the deposit.

2 day later, I received a text:

View attachment 900722

I got a call from a guy apologising for the mix up. He told me the car would be delivered to Manchester on 1 March and offered a collection window of 2-7 March, so I booked 4 March.

I was surprised that the estimate was accurate after hearing horror stories over deliveries being pushed back. I wonder whether the car was already in the country?
I believe your car is likely to be on MSC IMMACOLATA or the other one heading to the UK, which I don’t remember the name.

We ordered a car from Tesla in Stratford (Upon Avon) on Friday 27th January - a completely std RWD M3 in White. We immediately had a message saying delivery would be between 28th Jan and 11th Feb. We were amazed.... Are we just being naïve though - is it really likely to be that (bonkers) fast? What are other people's experiences - do the dates just tend to be optimistic and then 'drift' onwards?

Cheers.

We ordered a car from Tesla in Stratford (Upon Avon) on Friday 27th January - a completely std RWD M3 in White. We immediately had a message saying delivery would be between 28th Jan and 11th Feb. We were amazed.... Are we just being naïve though - is it really likely to be that (bonkers) fast? What are other people's experiences - do the dates just tend to be optimistic and then 'drift' onwards?

Cheers.
Not surprised - I was told when I ordered that if I wanted to take a MYLR in white I could collect in the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: ringi
Not surprised - I was told when I ordered that if I wanted to take a MYLR in white I could collect in the next 2 weeks.
Ahh - Cheers for the reply - then maybe it will happen. I guess as the most basic model it may be more likely to be 'spare' - bit of a contrast to the car we had originally thought we might go for - that was quoted as 'at least 9-10 months'.

Status
Not open for further replies.