Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask but what's your detailed spec? I have the most basic spec, white with no options on my MY LR and was give a VIN and delivery date of Feb26-March 3 last week that I've had to delay as I can't pick the car up before 15th March.
I did the test drive in Dartford and basically asked what they had available - I was given a choice of silver (grey)/black interior/19" wheels with collection from Bluewater or blue (not sure of full spec) with collection in London. Both were due to arrive around mid to late March. I went for the silver (grey) as more convenient - think it's standard spec.

Reactions: BedfordshireCo
Ordered MY RWD Black with White interior through salary sacrifice at work on 8th Feb. Initially received an EDD of 1st March from Arval, they then told me Tesla would be in touch. I’ve heard nothing until yesterday when Tesla text to say

“A vehicle is not currently assigned to your order. Once a vehicle is available and assigned to your order will reach out to you and we will then organise a delivery. Your delivery ETA is April 2023 however this is subject to vehicle availability. Please reach out to your lease company for further delivery estimations.”

Doesn’t sound to positive. Is it likely to be April? Very little communication from either Arval or Tesla.

Thanks

Ordered MY RWD Black with White interior through salary sacrifice at work on 8th Feb. Initially received an EDD of 1st March from Arval, they then told me Tesla would be in touch. I’ve heard nothing until yesterday when Tesla text to say

“A vehicle is not currently assigned to your order. Once a vehicle is available and assigned to your order will reach out to you and we will then organise a delivery. Your delivery ETA is April 2023 however this is subject to vehicle availability. Please reach out to your lease company for further delivery estimations.”

Doesn’t sound to positive. Is it likely to be April? Very little communication from either Arval or Tesla.

Thanks
Probably Arval were just overly optimistic, I had the same thing with Ogilvie. Ordered Nov, they told me December then asked Tesla who told me Jan - March and it's turning up 8th March. All you can do is work on that April basis and who knows you may get lucky.

Just keep an eye on the shipping for UK bound ships departing and hopefully you'll get your VIN soon after one departs.

So I finally received an ETA for my car. I have two possible ships in focus for Drammen at the moment. The ETA says 3-19 March, so my guess is a ship arriving approximately Feb. 25 - Mar. 1st. On these dates we have Auto Achieve and Auto Energy, but Auto Energy comes from Bremerhaven. Do they actually ship Teslas from Bremerhaven??
No VIN yet, and I’m guessing I won’t get one until they load the cars for shipping.

That sounds about right for Arval. There just seems to be very little communication from them.

I had read delivers are usually in the last 4-6 weeks of a quarter, so an estimated delivery of April could actually mean end May-June. I don’t think that’s quite right, just something I’d read on a similar forum.

Hopefully there’s a shipping due mid March so I’ll get mine early April.

Probably Arval were just overly optimistic, I had the same thing with Ogilvie. Ordered Nov, they told me December then asked Tesla who told me Jan - March and it's turning up 8th March. All you can do is work on that April basis and who knows you may get lucky.

Just keep an eye on the shipping for UK bound ships departing and hopefully you'll get your VIN soon after one departs.

COSCO
So I finally received an ETA for my car. I have two possible ships in focus for Drammen at the moment. The ETA says 3-19 March, so my guess is a ship arriving approximately Feb. 25 - Mar. 1st. On these dates we have Auto Achieve and Auto Energy, but Auto Energy comes from Bremerhaven. Do they actually ship Teslas from Bremerhaven??
No VIN yet, and I’m guessing I won’t get one until they load the cars for shipping.
If your car is Berlin built then it will ship from Bremerhaven, otherwise via Zeebrugge is the usual route for Shanghai built cars to Drammen.

Reactions: EllaAngell
Ongoing frustration from me - leasing company still saying September, won’t release RN until they have it from Tesla, Tesla won’t release anything to me because they don’t have authorisation from the leasing company…

Interestingly I have the Tesla app and tried to delete my account yesterday but it won’t allow me to as it says I am a named driver on a vehicle?? But nothing that I can see in the app…

Car insurance runs out on Thursday so I’ll be on foot until I have a better of idea of how long this might be

Hey everyone, maybe one of you vould help with a ship to ashdod, got my vin displayed 14 of feb in the app on the 15 i got the confirm no USS, EDD is 7-21 of march i think its on the GLOVIS SUNRISE or GLOVIS SUMMIT but GLOVIS ships arent going to ashdod normally, maybe RCC PASSION? we had over 2 RCC ships come to ashdod with Tesla's, thank you for the help :)

Hey everyone, maybe one of you vould help with a ship to ashdod, got my vin displayed 14 of feb in the app on the 15 i got the confirm no USS, EDD is 7-21 of march i think its on the GLOVIS SUNRISE or GLOVIS SUMMIT but GLOVIS ships arent going to ashdod normally, maybe RCC PASSION? we had over 2 RCC ships come to ashdod with Tesla's, thank you for the help :)
I'm aware that Ashdod is due a shipment but as yet I haven't positively identified the ship. I was half hoping it would be COSCO TENGFEI but that hope was dashed earlier this morning. I think you are right to exclude the big Glovis ships.
As you point out, RCC PASSION is looking more likely.
She is due to transit the canal on 23 Feb and so she could make it to Ashdod on 24 Feb or even late on 23 Feb depending on her transit timings. She is due to arrive in Koper on 27 Feb and so it is possible - just. She has yet to appear on the Ashdod arrivals board, but that is not unusual as we generally only get about 5 days notice for the Tesla ships on there.
There is actually one other possible but she won't arrive until 28 Feb. For the moment however RCC PASSION is the most likely....

Last edited:
I'm aware that Ashdod is due a shipment but as yet I haven't positively identified the ship. I was half hoping it would be COSCO TENGFEI but that hope was dashed earlier this morning. I think you are right to exclude the big Glovis ships.
As you point out, RCC PASSION is looking more likely.
She is due to transit the canal on 23 Feb and so she could make it to Ashdod on 24 Feb or even late on 23 Feb depending on her transit timings. She is due to arrive in Koper on 27 Feb and so it is possible - just. She has yet to appear on the Ashdod arrivals board, but that is not unusual as we generally only get about 5 days notice for the Tesla ships on there.
There is actually one other possible but she won't arrive until 28 Feb. For the moment however RCC PASSION is the most likely....
Thank you for the replay! hope we get an update soon :) your are doing awasome work !

Ordered a MYP (Black / Black) on 15th Jan whilst website showed "Delivery within 2 to 4 weeks". After ordering, app said "Est Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks" for about 2 weeks, which then changed to "16th March - 31st March" for another 2 weeks before going back to "Est Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks".

This morning, app changed to now say "Est Delivery: 3rd April - 19 April" (i.e. 11 - 13 weeks since order).

Anybody know if this is "normal"?

Status
Not open for further replies.