Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was also told today my car is already in the UK! Congrats, hope the next week goes quick for you! Another week on top for me😭
Thanks. It's all been very quick. We were originally looking at going for a Kia Niro but saw the lease prices had come down loads on the MY RWD (currently cheaper to lease than a top spec Niro). Took the wife for a test drive at Tesla last Tuesday which convinced her and put the order through at the weekend. So just over 2 weeks from the point we even considered it to collection! I think I just got lucky that there was a spare one in inventory although going for standard spec with no extras probably helped.

Hope your extra week wait isn't too torturous!

Hi All

I am waiting to take delivery of my MYR, I order earlier June and received an RN number on the 12th June, no VIN received as of yet

I have just been on live chat on Tesla website for an update who said they are waiting for a matched vehicle, I assume one than my spec

I have been on the Tesla Inventory and there are cars in my spec ready for delivery, has anyone had this before?

Could they not allocate one of the inventory cars to me?

I have ordered through salary sacrifice

Cheers in advance for any help

Hi All

I am waiting to take delivery of my MYR, I order earlier June and received an RN number on the 12th June, no VIN received as of yet

I have just been on live chat on Tesla website for an update who said they are waiting for a matched vehicle, I assume one than my spec

I have been on the Tesla Inventory and there are cars in my spec ready for delivery, has anyone had this before?

Could they not allocate one of the inventory cars to me?

I have ordered through salary sacrifice

Cheers in advance for any help
Call your lease co to ask if you can;
Put a deposit down on on a ready to deliver car
Give your lease co the new RN
Pick up next week
Get deposit refunded automatically

Hi all, the wife and I picked up our new M3 yesterday (our current one goes back soon) and I just wondered if there was a list anywhere of what comes as standard with a new M3LR. For example, there’s no tray under armrest as there is in my 2020 M3. Should there be one (appreciate this is a minor example and the only thing I’ve spotted this far as I’ve not even checked anything - only driven it home).

Hi all, the wife and I picked up our new M3 yesterday (our current one goes back soon) and I just wondered if there was a list anywhere of what comes as standard with a new M3LR. For example, there’s no tray under armrest as there is in my 2020 M3. Should there be one (appreciate this is a minor example and the only thing I’ve spotted this far as I’ve not even checked anything - only driven it home).
Mats, type 2 cable, universal charging cable, usb thumb drive, 2 key cards. I don't recall getting anything else, I think even a "thank you for buying a Tesla" was an optional extra,

The tray under the arm rest is an option from the store, and to be honest, I thought it always was.

Thanks @DrJFoster & @MrT3 - I find the tray quite handy at the minute and it just came with the car. I don’t think the lease company will miss it (especially as the car came with mats as an apology from Tesla - way back when). I may “misplace” it in the wrong car 😆 as a trade for leaving them the mats.
I noticed that the M3 and MY we test drove yesterday were both missing those trays as well. My 2020 has one, so that isn't going back to the lease company either...

Reactions: BushtrimmmerJr
Thought I'd post as placed an order via my company's salary sacrifice leasing scheme (run by Tusker) for a Model Y LR on the morning of 19th July. Tusker placed the order with Tesla and I got a text with the RN on Friday 21st July. Tusker gave final delivery authorisation/sign-off to Tesla on Wednesday 26th July and I was able to get a delivery date of 7th August from Tesla via the live chat on the same day. Just spoke with Tesla again today (27th July) and they've given me the VIN and car registration - and have said that it's already at the Bluewater collection point so can arrange a pickup anytime from Monday 31st onwards.

So from ordering with Tusker to being able to pick up in 1.5 weeks!

Reactions: ElectricPolice
Took advantage of the 0% deal and booked to pick the car up in Glasgow this Saturday. Tesla now use CA Auto for their lease financing and I was concerned that I have yet to recieve the finance agreement for e-signature yet. Quick call to Tesla and they tell me that CA auto are new, and because of the 0% deal, CA Auto have been overwhelmed and are behind on the paperwork. I asked if this will delay the delivery and they refused to answer, stating that the delivery agent will be in touch the day before. I have my concerns. Has anyone else had dealings with CA Auto yet?

Took advantage of the 0% deal and booked to pick the car up in Glasgow this Saturday. Tesla now use CA Auto for their lease financing and I was concerned that I have yet to recieve the finance agreement for e-signature yet. Quick call to Tesla and they tell me that CA auto are new, and because of the 0% deal, CA Auto have been overwhelmed and are behind on the paperwork. I asked if this will delay the delivery and they refused to answer, stating that the delivery agent will be in touch the day before. I have my concerns. Has anyone else had dealings with CA Auto yet?
I was about to place an order as well, and noticed that the 'Optional Final Payment' had gone from £19K down to £15K, which obviously increases the monthly payments quite a bit. After a call, I was also told about CA (and the 'overwhelmed part) and the web site had reverted to Black Horse (who tret it differently) -apparently the web site may be back to CA tomorrow at some point. I was also told to place the order (£200 deposit) and they would swap it to CA for me on the paperwork - not sure I totally believe that last part...

Collected my car today. For those interested, i was worried my delivery date would fall through because I hadn't recieved the finance contract as yet.

However, CA Auto Finance called me late the day before delivery date at 5:30pm, said they would send the finance contract by email and if I could read, electronically sign and also send photos of my passport, drivers licence and recent bank statement within 30mins they could ensure I could get the car as arranged the following morning.

CA auto finance staff are clearly over stretched and working late shifts, but we're very polite, and helpful.

My advice, take photos of your documents in advance in case a quick turnaround time is required. Also, my android phone automatically marked the incoming call from CA Auto as a 'unknown suspicious call'. I normally would cancel/block numbers maked as spam, on this occasion im glad i second guessed it. So keep an eye out for random calls if you are going through the ordering and delivering process.

Car is bloody mint.

Reactions: ElectricPolice
Hey

Quick summary of order to collection date for my Model Y RWD

Placed salary sacrifice order - 6th June

Received RN number - 16th June

27th July - Received delivery confirmation for the 9th August, not in to receive car this day

28th July - collected from Trafford Centre collection point

Amazing car, loving it so far!

Reactions: MarkBT20
Hey

Quick summary of order to collection date for my Model Y RWD

Placed salary sacrifice order - 6th June

Received RN number - 16th June

27th July - Received delivery confirmation for the 9th August, not in to receive car this day

28th July - collected from Trafford Centre collection point

Amazing car, loving it so far!

Mine is being delivered this week, I can’t contain my excitement!😂 I can already see the car in my app which I didn’t think would happen, but it’s only the details and not the controls etc that I assume will come when it gets delivered!

Mine is being delivered this week, I can’t contain my excitement!😂 I can already see the car in my app which I didn’t think would happen, but it’s only the details and not the controls etc that I assume will come when it gets delivered!
If you’re as inpatient as me then see if you can collect! Haha

Yes, mine was the same. Just showed a pic of the car on the app until I collected and then the app changed completely

It’s like nothing I have experienced before, the app is next level

CA auto finance staff are clearly over stretched and working late shifts, but we're very polite, and helpful.
This seems to be completely accurate - Tesla have said to me this morning that no CA Finance PCP agreements are happening at the moment, although they may be back "at some point". In comparison, the Black Horse final payment is about £4K lower, hence higher per month charges...

Reactions: scotch1
Not sure what’s going on with my order for a M3 standard white with black interior rwd in the UK…

Ordered a few months ago through leasing company, got a RN number but date is saying end of September; I’d have thought this base options combo would have been quick timeline from order to delivery. Has anyone else ordered that spec and found similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.