Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently due between 16th Jan - 4th March.
Interesting, mine was ordered on the 10th November by Octopus and the Tesla app originally showed just Jan-Feb, then after a few days it started showing as 8th Jan - 25th Feb. I'm presuming it must just be a window X days from the order then, given you ordered after me.

I wonder if the estimated date will shift if it's not on a boat in the next week or so since it will be impossible to achieve the earliest date of the 8th otherwise

I’m collecting my MY tomorrow from Southampton. I ordered it November 10th. So have always assumed it’s in the Glovis Splendor. But if that’s the case, does leave me wondering how I can get mine so soon after the ship docks but other people , like you, will not get theirs for another week.

How did your collection go? How many Tesla's were there?

Must have been so good, he's buggered off and forgotten about us!

Got my MY RWD today so happy
IMG_4433.jpeg

My Model Y came in on GLOVIS SPLENDOR and I have had a scheduled delivery appointment for the 9th (today) for a couple of weeks now, but a couple of days ago Tesla told me that actually, that was just an “estimation” and they won’t be able to get it up to Glasgow until the 19th - even offered to go to Southampton and pick it up directly, but they said no can do once the delivery destination is set 🙃

To be fair the person at Tesla helping me has been really nice and is doing all they can, even offering for me to come collect it as soon as it arrives with them rather than waiting until the next day, but it’s very disappointing and quite inconvenient.

Morning all!

Today is the day, collect my MYP in 2.5hrs

Will update on the experience after I get it home

I did get an email from Tesla yesterday, saying they now ship the cars with maximum 50% battery, so gave my 100mi free supercharging

Hopefully the showroom charges it up more than that though

Reactions: Roger20
Morning all!

Today is the day, collect my MYP in 2.5hrs

Will update on the experience after I get it home

I did get an email from Tesla yesterday, saying they now ship the cars with maximum 50% battery, so gave my 100mi free supercharging

Hopefully the showroom charges it up more than that though
Will be interested in that. I've seen the checklists but often wondered how you might go about that and how long you would allow. What happens for example if it's raining and the car is wet so you can't see the paintwork properly for any scratches. I could see that only finding something like that when you get home and trying to get rectification could be an interesting conversation.

Mine is being delivered by AnyVan 😂

Should be here in 15 minutes. Will update later on the process.

I’ve been sent a delivery acceptance email from Tesla, saying until it’s signed, I won’t have access to the app.

They’ve also sent me some free supercharger miles as it won’t be charged…

Status
Not open for further replies.