Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What spec did you order? There have been deliveries last week/week before and this week.
MY LR silver / white interior

Through nhsfleet, ALD. Ordered 25th May, ordered received June 2nd, no VIN/plate. Delivery time frame rolls over every month. If I didn’t have a M3P for the last 3.5 yrs I would have cancelled the order a long time ago!

Could it be something about a specific extra? Maybe their database had the wrong features for some VINs so we could've gotten one assigned that didn't have our ordered spec.

Mine disappeared and it was Long Range, White, Black interior, 19" Nova wheels. Any of that similar to yours that @MezzaDM doesn't also have? 🤔

Are you a lease customer? I think someone else mentioned they had a licence plate assigned as well.
I am a lease customer (NHS fleet). MY3LR completely std, white, black interior, 18inch Photon wheels

I am M3H LR, Ultra Red, 19" Nova, Black Interior, Standard Autopilot. It could be down to the wheels, but I doubt it. I did try the VIN in the Tesla Info VIN Decoder, and there is a sporadic character which there was not a space for on the decoder... wonder if a handful of assigned VINs are incorrect and those are the ones which have been revoked... Its anyones guess really. Could be any number of things.

Exactly the same to me as well. The VIN is now removed and back to square one.
Indeed. I was super excited to wake up to a VIN yesterday, and super deflated to go to be without one :(

Last edited:
It's quite possible that, depending on the number of people affected, all will be removed but done in batches. That would explain why some had VIN removed yesterday and some this morning.

It's anyones guess really, unless you work for Tesla you will be kept in the dark.

Yeah we don't know what's happening behind the scenes, that being said it does look like the wheels might be an issue.

I don't think all of them will be removed, leasing companies have even gone as far as registering them with DVLA as some people have number plates in their account too.

I have a feeling they just need to double check some of the VINs match up with the configuration. I'm just glad the delivery timeframe is still the same, hopefully will stay that way.

Reactions: Oxid8ter
Status
Not open for further replies.