Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model 3 all-weather front frunk mat. Fits Model 3 pre-2021 facelift model. Great condition and quality and made by Weathertech in US.

Currently being sold by Tesla UK for £63.

Sell for £25. Collect from Bristol or can post at cost.

DM me if interested.

Attachments

• DEA05CFE-DE8B-425E-8EBB-B382FDBCFE3B.jpeg
    DEA05CFE-DE8B-425E-8EBB-B382FDBCFE3B.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 312D5651-A290-452A-B12F-083CCA57165D.jpeg
    312D5651-A290-452A-B12F-083CCA57165D.jpeg
    718.3 KB · Views: 58
Tesla Model 3 Frunk rubber mat. Picture shows mat in 2021 facelift frunk but should also fit pre-face lift model 3.

£10, collection from Bristol or can post at cost.

DM me if you’re interested.

Attachments

• 2F935AFB-B51B-4204-A6B6-262D9D09F7CF.jpeg
    2F935AFB-B51B-4204-A6B6-262D9D09F7CF.jpeg
    619.1 KB · Views: 59
Is it ok to post cars for sale here or just parts / accessories?

I will give it a go for now :)

I am selling my 2021 Model 3 Long Range in the lovely blue with 19" Sport wheels. Car was first registered on 30/06/2021 and is one of the first models that includes the external pedestrian speaker and boombox. It has done 20,700 miles and is in very good condition. Looking for £47,500.

20221009_114838_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Free to anyone that can collect, but consider a small donation to your favourite charity.
Rubber mats, only used for 1 week but the dog kept moving the boot one so I had to replace with the rigid kind.

Somerset BA4 area.

(Includes muddy paw prints at no extra cost)

IMG_0052.jpeg

Just my 2 cents but I think your friend is going to have to continue barely driving that vehicle until they come to their senses on the pricing.
Hilariously, this thing is still for sale nearly three months on.

I particularly like that the listing says ‘if you need finance have a look at it on RSymons even though the listing there says ‘This is a private sale and this car is not in our showroom and we can't provide finance or take part exchanges for it.’

• Funny
Reactions: pault1981
Hilariously, this thing is still for sale nearly three months on.

I particularly like that the listing says ‘if you need finance have a look at it on RSymons even though the listing there says ‘This is a private sale and this car is not in our showroom and we can't provide finance or take part exchanges for it.’
I continue to predict that the vehicle will remain unsold until the seller comes to their senses 😂

Anyone interested in a set of 4 Rimetrix laminar black wheel covers for model Y (only I think). They are completely unused still boxed and protectively packaged.

Long story short I ordered them back in February before my delivery and they took so long to arrive I ended up just getting the 19” alloys coated.

I’ve had the Rimetrix wheels boxed in my garage ever since so thought I’d put them up for sale. I reckon I paid about $350 plus £70 to get through customs but for sale for £300 now if any takers?

They’re boxed still so haven’t even taken them out to take pictures but exactly as per listing on their site

Free to anyone that can collect, but consider a small donation to your favourite charity.
Rubber mats, only used for 1 week but the dog kept moving the boot one so I had to replace with the rigid kind.

Somerset BA4 area.

(Includes muddy paw prints at no extra cost)

View attachment 864057
Hey Chris, has anybody taken you up on this offer? I'm nowhere near but would be happy to arrange postage, if you'd be willing to take to an Evri or royal mail drop off?

Good day all,

Perhaps not the best place to post this car for sale, as you are all owners already :)

But my great value [free SuC] MS90D is for sale on Autotrader.

I'd be grateful if you know someone interested and you point them that way. A potential buyer last week has an 80 mile commute, 5 days, thats 800 miles, his fuel saving would have been massive with a SuC just near the workplace. He had finance issues though . .

Tony

Reactions: M1tch
Hey Chris, has anybody taken you up on this offer? I'm nowhere near but would be happy to arrange postage, if you'd be willing to take to an Evri or royal mail drop off?
Hi,
Yes I still have them but the point of giving them away was not wanting to package them up and take them to the post office. I don't have a lot of time for that sort of thing and I never saved any of the packaging from when they arrived.

Sorry.

Reactions: M1tch
Hi All,

I am currently have my M3 LR White up for sale on Autotrader, Low Mileage 6200 and with 3 Years 2 months warranty remaining.

Reason for sale is due to a new order I placed with Tesla due to hopefully pick up this quarter.

Looking for £49.750

Give me a message if there is any more information you need.

Thanks