Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps a friendly forum admin / moderator could help @rdpuk get PMs working? I’ve no idea why that message would occur. Unfortunately I’ve no idea how to contact an admin/ / moderator either so no much help here I’m afraid.

In the meantime, as it seems you can read but not reply to my PMs @rdpuk I'l send you a message with an email address and phone number so you can contact me regarding the dog guard, if you're still interested. Cheers.

Reactions: rdpuk
All now sold, thanks for the interest and queries folks.

Adding pictures. Everything is available for pick up in Chepstow or I can deliver locally (by local I mean anywhere between Cardiff / Bristol, that type of radius).

1) Model Y all-weather mats. £50 all in. All structurally sound, no rips or tears, but obviously used as per the pics (I blame the dog for the boot liner!). They all fit nicely and protect the car well. I'll also throw in the protective liners for the rear seat backs, they simply velcro on to the back of the rear seats.

Driver and passenger mats:

Rear seat mats:

Frunk liner and hidden boot compartment liner:

Boot liner:

2) Boot Storage Bins. £20. These retail at £49.95. They are very useful for more hidden storage and also to give a completely flat boot space with no holes in the corner. Better if you have a dog in the back.

3) Guardsman Dog Guard for Model Y. £75. Retails at £145. This is really a very practical and easy to install / remove dog guard. No screws required.

If anyone wants all 3 of above, then £125 for everything. Any questions please message me. Cheers.

For sale 4 x 19-inch alloy wheels with good tread Hankook tyres for Model 3/Y

Front 235/40 R19 (6mm tread)
Rear 265/35 R19 (5mm tread)

Moving house so need to sell, advertising here before resorting to the dreaded eBay

£1950 ovno

Located in the Southampton area but can assist with delivery locally

View attachment 950729

View attachment 950730
Also selling a genuine unused Model 3 external car cover part number 1135831-00-A, still in the original box and never taken out of the storage bag (just unzipped the bag for the picture to show the material). These new ones are £326 (Tesla Shop) asking £250 plus any postage required.

IMG-2720.jpg

IMG-2724.jpg

Anyone interested in a swap deal? These 19" sport wheels for the standard 18s and discs & cash?

I've had the car a month and I think i'd rather have the 18" for the improved range.

Because I don't know the exact deal I don't believe I can put this post in the marketplace. If i'm in any sort of violation I apologise!

I'm in the south-east of england (West Sussex - between Brighton and London)

Tesla photo_2023-07-02_23-06-47.jpg

As per title, must be in excellent condition / delivery miles.

Wanted: set of 4 standard 19” Model Y alloys & tyres wanted including wheel caps.

I’m based in the South of England but can travel or sort shipping.

Last edited:
Model Y rear carbon fibre spoiler wanted, genuine preferred but would settle for a top quality 3rd party manufactured, anyone selling or know where I can get one ?
I’ve fitted one of these. Matt Black not carbon but fits well and suits the satin finish well.

BASENOR Tesla Model Y Spoiler ABS Matte Black Performance Spoiler 2023 2022 2021 2020 https://amzn.eu/d/4Re9g8b

IMG_7317.jpeg
IMG_6435.jpeg