Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] App offline? API seems fine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Famous last words, it went 'offline' as soon as I wrote the above, and now it's just come back on....! Couldn't unlock via phone whilst nipping to the shop. Just about managed to lock it - seems like very delayed reactions/comms between the car & phone. Now I don't have my usual unlock, rear boot, front boot quick actions from my phone notifications..... All very odd.... (Android btw)
Same here. Phone key not working and comms is very slow between the phone and car

At least for me on Android, I don't see the T Tesla icon on the notification tray. This is a bad sign, as it means the background service isn't running, which might explain why I can't use my phone as a key.
Update... I just tried opening the App again and the T icon has appeared, so I guess there was a backend problem which meant the background service couldn't start. But they must have fixed it. No re-installs / quit etc.

My app is back and working but the box icon is no longer called 'loot box' & my remaining supercharger miles, due to expire 3rd May 2024 are no longer shown.

I have 1500m+ journeys planned over the next three weeks and will be using superchargers several times - Tesla had better not unilaterally cancel what is rightfully mine :mad:

Does anybody else still have remaining supercharger miles and if so can you please also check?

and all of you are on the iphone I guess???

Famous last words, it went 'offline' as soon as I wrote the above, and now it's just come back on....! Couldn't unlock via phone whilst nipping to the shop. Just about managed to lock it - seems like very delayed reactions/comms between the car & phone. Now I don't have my usual unlock, rear boot, front boot quick actions from my phone notifications..... All very odd.... (Android btw)