Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] App offline? API seems fine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone’s Tesla App and Widget not connecting?

Mines not seen car for 11+ hours despite several app and phone restarts and an app update. After latter, not even seeing profile pic.

API via TeslaFi and Octopus looks fine.

IOS

1688618473014.jpeg1688618897812.jpeg1688619490225.jpeg

Last edited:
Given the app does more than connect to the car, stuff like connecting to our account for billing, owner stuff etc, I wonder if it’s the other backend systems that are causing the problem which is why Teslamate etc work, and even some app users are ok if they have the delegated account access? I have full access (except it doesn’t work at the moment)

Mine isn't working, and my Solar is showing the 100% battery and PV generation from late in the afternoon yesterday, might be the last time I looked at it, or its been offline since then

The STATUS (on the PV screen) shows "Standby" with a spinning icon. Normally if it can't get an internet connection a suitable message pops up, would be handy to have a similar message for "can't reach mothership"

Offline here too with the spinning icon, location frozen as a carpark in Halifax 11.30pm last night when I returned to the car from an event.

I logged out of the app and on restarting it performed an update to 4.22.7 (minor f'xes & impoverishments) but still nothing.

Last edited:
I have a service appointment today so checked my app. It wouldn’t open. Turned my phone off and back on again, it asked for my password but wouldn’t recognise it. Checked on my phone and it said the app was last modified today and the password was not one I recognised. Changed the password and it still wouldn’t open. Changed it again and it opened fine.
It’s a bit worrying, but maybe a coincidence that it all happened when the app was down.