Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] App offline? API seems fine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is amiss...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 08.59.22.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 08.59.22.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 75
Anyone’s Tesla App and Widget not connecting?

Mines not seen car for 11+ hours despite several app and phone restarts and an app update. After latter, not even seeing profile pic.

API via TeslaFi and Octopus looks fine.

IOS

View attachment 953630View attachment 953633View attachment 953636
Mine not working, called Tesla UK and they said its being worked on to resolve...don't hold your breath as to when it might be fixed guys, this is Tesla we are dealing with here:mad:

Clearly something broken on Tesla’s end.

I would strongly advise against logging out or deleting the app as you will then lose all app functionality (including key) until you can get reconnected to a server and log back in.

Reactions: doats1
Clearly something broken on Tesla’s end.

I would strongly advise against logging out or deleting the app as you will then lose all app functionality (including key) until you can get reconnected to a server and log back in.
Agree. As long as you're within Bluetooth range the phone will still work as a key.

But if you delete the app or change your password, that might wipe the phone key, which might not be possible to add again if there are server issues.

Reactions: Cardo
Looked like just an Apple issue? My Android is/has been working fine....
Famous last words, it went 'offline' as soon as I wrote the above, and now it's just come back on....! Couldn't unlock via phone whilst nipping to the shop. Just about managed to lock it - seems like very delayed reactions/comms between the car & phone. Now I don't have my usual unlock, rear boot, front boot quick actions from my phone notifications..... All very odd.... (Android btw)