Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK: buying from Tesla used inventory.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eek, managed to get an update and earliest target date is 18/6.
Looks like I’m out guys, will have to chat with them, but that’s not acceptable to me so will definitely be looking elsewhere.
That’s only three weeks or so. If you like the car and value the benefits of buying from Tesla then think again before you enter the world of the second hand car dealers. As an aside whilst writing this response I have just had a text from my van driver saying I can track his progress to my house with my, new to me Tesla on the trailer.

For the doubters. I have just received this.
I have a good feeling about the cars condition when it arrives.

Attachments

• Track My Driver.png
    Track My Driver.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
Reactions: Lee Davis
That’s only three weeks or so. If you like the car and value the benefits of buying from Tesla then think again before you enter the world of the second hand car dealers. As an aside whilst writing this response I have just had a text from my van driver saying I can track his progress to my house with my, new to me Tesla on the trailer.
Well, it’s another 3 weeks on top of the 6 so far. And I do not believe them. At all.
Only benefit is the extended warranty…

Has anybody dealt with Matt Underwood from Corby site? I mentioned that some users getting £425 in vouchers and he is not aware of any of these deals. I have been offered £200 in store credit or a wall charger.

I have a charger already installed so do not need the Tesla wall charger.. but thinking to take that and then sell it on brand new for someone that might be looking for one.. and should be able to get more than £200 for that based on price selling them in the marketplace.

These guys are driving me up the wall.. now that the cars ready they keep asking me if i still want it.. like they are ready now for me to cancel and then sell the car straight away!

I am like the car should of already been delivered.. if i am looking to cancel or pull out then i will action that in my time.. been patient for so long and now they starting to make me feel like shouting which i dont want to do.

Lol well the prices of their performance inventory have increased…I wouldn’t get the same age/mileage/colour for the price I paid now.
I also had a look locally, but I didn’t want a white one, so there’s no immediate choice within my price bracket anyway 🙄

Seems that the parts wait is no longer on mine, so no real reason it should take 3 weeks to replace a door trim that’s expected tomorrow.
A decent update from (central customer services team) text today. They seem to be getting better at responding.

I have 100 supercharging miles in my account. No idea where they came from as nobody mentioned them when I collected? Anyone else had this with a used buy?
They give you the 100 free supercharging miles on used cars when you collected your car with less than 50% charge. I got and used mine, and mine was 100% charged when I collected, so think its just a standard thing on used cars.

Speaking to a Tesla source confirmed that the pricing of used cars is a combination of weighted variables assigned to the car, year, miles etc plus data from the second hand car market which is ingested by a computer which then spits out the individual pricing.

• Informative
Reactions: Matrel